PDA

View Full Version : House of Commons: A Place of Work

Rheghead
14-Aug-09, 22:50
I hear that the House of Commonsand the Scottish Parliament have been designated a 'Place of Work' and have both been awarded something called ISO 9000 or summat. Apart from Health and Safety stuff etc, there is to be an implementation of a 'No Blame Culture' if anything goes wrong to assist harmony in running the country.

Anne x
14-Aug-09, 23:04
I hear that the House of Commonsand the Scottish Parliament have been designated a 'Place of Work' and have both been awarded something called ISO 9000 or summat. Apart from Health and Safety stuff etc, there is to be an implementation of a 'No Blame Culture' if anything goes wrong to assist harmony in running the country.

what and I thought We had a demoracy in this country both running the country and the rest probably not in this no blame society such a shambles bring on the election ;)

tonkatojo
15-Aug-09, 12:37

designated a place of work, aye that's applicable for when the cleaners are in.

badger
15-Aug-09, 13:07
Goodness that takes me back - complying with ISO9000 when it first came in. Can't remember what you had to do but I'm sure it involved lots of box ticking.

Rheghead
15-Aug-09, 17:21
Biggest joke is 'Investors in People', as if. It's just a badge with no meaningful substance.

joxville
18-Aug-09, 00:55
Parliaments have always had a no-blame culture, usually a big boy done it and ran away. The only ones at fault are us mugs for voting them in. :roll: