PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Gunn

Tom Cornwall
14-Aug-09, 19:16
what do you think about Thurso's Bryan Gunn getting the sack from Norwich City....Delia should go

northener
14-Aug-09, 19:47
what do you think about Thurso's Bryan Gunn getting the sack from Norwich City....Delia should go

No need to beef about it, he obviously couldn't cut the custard. As sure as eggs is eggs, Delia will not have to eat humble pie.......

Alan16
14-Aug-09, 19:49
I don't really understand it - he lost 7-1 in the first game, but won 4-0 in the second if I remember correctly. Yeah, 7-1 is bad, but surely you need more than 2 games to tell how good he'll be?

And is he really from Thurso?

Amy-Winehouse
14-Aug-09, 20:39
I don't really understand it - he lost 7-1 in the first game, but won 4-0 in the second if I remember correctly. Yeah, 7-1 is bad, but surely you need more than 2 games to tell how good he'll be?

And is he really from Thurso?

Aye he originally hails from Thurso, Im sure he was there til the age of 4 or 8 then cleared off south to better things.

He was manager of the team when they had a disastrous relegation last season so maybe Delia thought enough was enough, the mad monk was manager before Gunn & he was not the answer either.

gleeber
14-Aug-09, 21:29
Whonaheck's the mad monk?
There's not much sentamentality in the business side of football when the chips are down. No pie comments from the orgs comedians please. ;)
He's done really well for himself and was a great goalkeeper.
Apparently he's a legend in Norwich. There could be repurcussions from this and poor Delia may find herself walking on eggs for a while.

Amy-Winehouse
14-Aug-09, 21:45
Why would she be walking on eggs?

Gunn got the bullet because he wasnt the right calibre of manager to fire Norwich forward. Instead he was given the double barrel shot from Delia;)

gleeber
14-Aug-09, 21:51
Well she wont really be walking on eggs. :confused
Whos the mad monk?

Amy-Winehouse
14-Aug-09, 22:07
Well she wont really be walking on eggs. :confused
Whos the mad monk?

Neither will Big Kirky Broadfoot;)

The mad monk , rasputin , is now assistant manager to Monkey heid .
A nice teaser for a friday night

Tom Cornwall
14-Aug-09, 23:59
Whonaheck's the mad monk?
Apparently he's a legend in Norwich. There could be repurcussions from this and poor Delia may find herself walking on eggs for a while.
bryan is a legend in Norwich, he was the sheriff for a year,...so hopefully Delia will be cooking these eggs shortly