PDA

View Full Version : Yashin Are Back

zebedy
14-Aug-09, 19:05
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/Zebedy00/jsfdghasdfgcopy.jpg

Metalattakk
14-Aug-09, 22:54
Are they the ones that came up before and jumped about a bit and shouted a lot?

If so, I might turn up just to see if No Exit Wound have developed something to remember their songs by. ;)

(Seriously dudes, give me some hooks to get under my skin and reel me in with...)

loganbiffy
14-Aug-09, 23:13
Are they the ones that came up before and jumped about a bit and shouted a lot?

If so, I might turn up just to see if No Exit Wound have developed something to remember their songs by. ;)

(Seriously dudes, give me some hooks to get under my skin and reel me in with...)

Unfortunately we don't play AC/DC covers ;)

Jeid
14-Aug-09, 23:26
Good luck tomorrow night guys. I'm financially challenged right now and with the studio next week, I need to keep every penny I've got. Once I'm back, we'll get these songs of yours finished :)

buddyrich
14-Aug-09, 23:48
Maybe No Exit Wound should hire Metal Attakk as a musical consultant.

I can vouch for his forthright views on backing vocals, drinking onstage and omlettes.

Roll on! Roll on!

fingalmacool
15-Aug-09, 00:56
I'm sure that metal fatigue could could bob his head along with Frayed Bentos, or Diesily Dusty if he's not into Yashin or No exit wound, I'm sure they would cope without his quips about whats good and whats not? (in his world) middle earth probably:confused

loganbiffy
15-Aug-09, 01:37
I'm sure that metal fatigue could could bob his head along with Frayed Bentos, or Diesily Dusty if he's not into Yashin or No exit wound, I'm sure they would cope without his quips about whats good and whats not? (in his world) middle earth probably:confused

True. Never seen the point in going to a gig if you ain't into the bands, seems a bit, how should I put it? Pointless.

Metalattakk
15-Aug-09, 03:13

True. Never seen the point in going to a gig if you ain't into the bands, seems a bit, how should I put it? Pointless.

There seems to be some misunderstanding here - I am a fan of No Exit Wound. I like the sonic soundscape they create. I like the dynamics, the contrast between the silence and the brutality of the noise.

Unfortunately that's just not quite enough to make their songs memorable.

It's a simple formula:

Dynamics + Melody + Musical Tension = The Sky Is The Freakin' Limit.

I want them to reach for the sky.

loganbiffy
15-Aug-09, 10:07
There seems to be some misunderstanding here - I am a fan of No Exit Wound. I like the sonic soundscape they create. I like the dynamics, the contrast between the silence and the brutality of the noise.

Unfortunately that's just not quite enough to make their songs memorable.

It's a simple formula:

Dynamics + Melody + Musical Tension = The Sky Is The Freakin' Limit.

I want them to reach for the sky.

Fair play Metalattakk, you say it like you see it and honesty is the best policy, least you don't beat about the bush.
I'm glad you like some of our stuff. I do hear melody when I write the songs, it is just down to personal taste.

Thanks for the comments, it's refreshing to hear the truth.

Kenneth
15-Aug-09, 15:36
i hate no exit wound, thety have no talent, i want them all to die...

was that refreshing?????????????????

haha. I'll be er boys but unfortunately cudnt get the night off work so will be on the wrong side of the bar! :(

Tinkerbell09
19-Aug-09, 11:32
Yashin.. were AMAZING! I really had a good night. Very good turn out too! Well done guys :D