PDA

View Full Version : Halkirk P7

Stefan
14-Aug-09, 12:05
Hi all,
our daughter is starting Halkirk Primary P7 next week.
She rang me today (as I am down in England collecting the rest of our furniture) asking me "to put her on that page" hoping that she can meet somebody from P7 before Tuesday.
We live in George Street. She is hoping to meet somebody she can walk with...

im behind you
14-Aug-09, 17:29
you are down in england and you have left her up in halkirk by her self she has probably thrown a party by now and miss popular by now i would of thought

Alice in Blunderland
14-Aug-09, 18:28
you are down in england and you have left her up in halkirk by her self she has probably thrown a party by now and miss popular by now i would of thought

And Im sure her mum or older siblings would have acted as bouncers on the door................... ;)

Stefan
14-Aug-09, 19:47
Her mum is stressed enough with moving house without allowing wild parties ;)

I know there is only 4 girls in the class.... she'd be happy to meet a boy... just so she knows a face or two in the playground.... or a P6 girl.... ?

Rie
15-Aug-09, 09:27
Hi, my son brandon is in the p7 class at Halkirk, we live in thurso but if your daughter would like to stop by and say hi any time she is more than welcome, just pm me.
There arnt many girls in the p7 class , 4 or 5 at last count!
My Daughter Eilish is also at halkirk in the p5/6 class.

KAT08
16-Aug-09, 13:20
Hi my daughter is also starting Halkirk primary on tuesday and she is getting herself in a right state about it. Shes going into primary 5 and would love someone to walk to school with too. We stay in Thurso just now. Moving on the 1st september, but shes starting the school on tuesday

Rie
18-Aug-09, 08:34
Hi My daughter Eilish is in primary 5 at halkirk, i know they go back today and i have asked her to keep an eye out and to say hi just to make yours feel welcome, will also pm you .

KAT08
18-Aug-09, 10:22
###Hi i have set you a PM