PDA

View Full Version : uber girl finalist promo shoot

johnlc
12-Aug-09, 15:43
hey all here is me at the finalists shoot for the uber girl competition,would be great if u can plz vote for me under my pictures

Thankyou

http://ubergirl.co.uk/component/option,com_joomgallery/Itemid,82/catid,53/func,viewcategory/

mumof2
12-Aug-09, 20:05
hi just went on 2 vote but seing as i'm relatively new on this i'm afraid i don't know which pic is you?

johnlc
13-Aug-09, 17:25
Thankyou:)my name is lyndsay murray

xxxxxxxxxxxx

mumof2
13-Aug-09, 17:27
thanx for replyin. voted.hope u do well

ginajade
14-Aug-09, 17:13
Good luck. We are on the hunt for votes too, for face of kinder, so please everone, support our locals.

johnlc
15-Aug-09, 13:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yXsBRLiqdY

Here is my video for the uber girl 2009 competition,was really nervous spking so i do sound strange lol

hope u like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sjr014
15-Aug-09, 19:20
Just voted for ya cost me 50p n then they sent me a msg sayin lines r closed! So if ye win n make mega bucks i'll hev a drink on ya! lol

johnlc
16-Aug-09, 15:57
Lol thanxs:)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
21-Aug-09, 12:28
Off dwn to glasgow for my catwalk training tomorrow so really looking forward to that:)Will post and let u know hw i get on,just hope i dont fall on my bum lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

Liz
21-Aug-09, 12:37
Good luck! Your video was lovely and you came across as nice and natural.:D

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Aug-09, 12:42
A lot of them look like pop tarts who spent a little too long in the toaster.

johnlc
24-Aug-09, 14:24
Went to glasgow yday for my catwalk training,watchin it on tv looks so easy but actually doing it urself is really hard,pics and video will be up soon of the training etc will leave a link when i get them

Thanxs

johnlc
26-Aug-09, 11:30
http://ubergirl.co.uk/component/option,com_joomgallery/Itemid,82/catid,43/func,viewcategory/startpage,1/substartpage,1/#subcategory

check out page 1 catwalk training and page 3 lingerie/swimwear shoot

pics from sundays catwalk training etc

i am the one with the flowery swinsuit on and orange sarong

plz vote under each picture:)
to zoom press button under pic

Thanxs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fluff
26-Aug-09, 18:13
is there any way to view them without registering?

lister
26-Aug-09, 19:56
Have voted for a bonnie local lass.
Hope ye have a good time.......and win!:lol:

butterfly
26-Aug-09, 20:20
Went to glasgow yday for my catwalk training,watchin it on tv looks so easy but actually doing it urself is really hard,pics and video will be up soon of the training etc will leave a link when i get them

Thanxs

Good luck with it all.:)

johnlc
26-Aug-09, 20:53
http://forum.caithness.org/images/attach/jpg.gif catwalk_training_3.jpg (http://forum.caithness.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=4366&stc=1&d=1251316357)

click on them 2 see larger pics for those of u who cant c on website as have to register

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
26-Aug-09, 20:55
Thankyou i will try my best,thanxs for all ur support every1:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
26-Aug-09, 20:58
Oh and another thing if anyone wld like to come and support me in the final on the 4th sept in glasgow then u can get ur ticket for £15 which includes watching the whole final and getting to the aftershow party,not bad for £15

Peter andre will be preforming and the girl group accent who some of u may have seen a short clip of them on x factor on sat:)

www.ubergirl.co.uk (http://www.ubergirl.co.uk) for tickets

wld love to c some wickers there,my brother his gf and my mate is coming so far

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crayola
27-Aug-09, 10:10
Oh and another thing if anyone wld like to come and support me in the final on the 4th sept in glasgow then u can get ur ticket for £15 which includes watching the whole final and getting to the aftershow party,not bad for £15

Peter andre will be preforming
I was interested until I read that last bit. :lol:

Good luck with it though. :)

johnlc
27-Aug-09, 12:17
Lol:lol:

Thankyou:)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
29-Aug-09, 06:07
Hey all well am off down to glasgow later on today as i have my dress fitting tomorrow,it is now only 6 days until the final and i am so nervous.Not only me but all of the girls so i dont feel 2 bad lol

Thursday next week i will be back down in glasgow and that is for us all rehearsing the whole day then friday is the final:DIts gona be strange when it is over as this has been a part of my life for over 3 months now when the voting first started,what shall i do after?rest lol thats what al be doing haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
02-Sep-09, 13:34
Hey all another wee update for u

ok so it os only 2 sleeps to the final for Ubergirl 2009,i am so excited and nervous at the same time.I will be be in glasgow 2moro,have to be in the corinthian for 11am to do our rehearsal catwalk and dress rehearsal,then fiday(the final)we will be there for 11am rehearsing once more,getting hair and makeup done then that is it,time for the show to start.
I cant believe how quick it has come,it only seemed like the other day it started with the votes but that was 4 months ago

I really hope i come home and make the wickers,highlanders proud and pick up the crown for ubergirl of 2009

It would mean so much to me to win,even if i dont win i would still be happy as i have made it to the final out of 2500 girls throughout scotland so that in its self it great:)

But i would like to thank everyone again for all there support and votes,if it wasnt for u there was no way i would be where i am now so thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:)
A big thanks to dave from inverness train station for sorting out all my train tickets for me and for the girls in new look for helping me out with my shoes and accessories and every11 else for wishin me luck

Luv ya's

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Margaret M.
02-Sep-09, 13:49
Good luck, Lyndsay, it sounds like you are having a great time and that's all that counts.

johnlc
06-Sep-09, 07:53
Hey all ok thats the final all over:(what shall i do with myself now haha

I never won ubergirl of 2009 but u know what it was an amazing night,felt great to catwalk and have people chantin and screaming ur name,the girl that won it was amy gould,she was amazing,gorgeous and pure genuine and she so deserved to win it and i am very happy for her.All of us got so close since all meeting and hope to stay that way:)
So a big thankyou to everyone again for voting for me because if u didnt i wouldnt of had the opportunity to be there in the top 20,check out the newspapers for the winner and ul know why she won:)

Venture
06-Sep-09, 11:54
Ah never mind Lindsay you did well to get to the final and as you have said, it was a great experience. It will be a bit of a downer for a while but you should be proud of what you achieved......and there's always next year. Well done anyway.;)

Liz
06-Sep-09, 13:00
Sorry to hear you didn't win Lindsay but, as Venture said, you did really well to get to the final.

It is good that you made friends as well with the other girls.:D