PDA

View Full Version : Another boy (14) seeks friend

Stefan
12-Aug-09, 10:11
Hi all,
we have finally arrived in Caithness for good (although I still have to fetch the rest of the furniture from England).
Our son is 14 and starts Thurso High School next week. He is going into S10. He has special needs and is scared that nobody will like him because he is different.
Is there a boy out there his age who would kick a ball about with him before school starts ?
If anybody out there could help that would be great.

Tilly Teckel
12-Aug-09, 11:30
Hi all,
we have finally arrived in Caithness for good (although I still have to fetch the rest of the furniture from England).
Our son is 14 and starts Thurso High School next week. He is going into S10. He has special needs and is scared that nobody will like him because he is different.
Is there a boy out there his age who would kick a ball about with him before school starts ?
We're a bit far from you, and my son is going to Wick High, not Thurso, but just thought I'd say Hi and hope your boy settles in okay - I'm sure he will, fear of the unknown is always worse than the reality!

cuddlepop
12-Aug-09, 14:44
Hi all,

Have you approached the school to ask if they provide buddys.I know they do for first years and any other child regardless of age who has additional needs over here on Skye.

I hope you and your family are very happy up in Caithness and I'm pretty sure with careful handling your son will settle in well.:D

Stavro
13-Aug-09, 18:54
Welcome to the Far North. :)