PDA

View Full Version : Dunnet Forest Open Day

KCERINN
11-Aug-09, 13:59
I thoroughly enjoyed the Open Day at Dunnet Forest on Saturday. It was very well organised, and made for a good family day out.

Lots to do, and the chain saw demonstration was a must see. The music by Clapshot was very easy listening and very enjoyable.

Highlight of my day was receiving a "spot prize" - sitting on a chair, listening to the music, and being presented with a lovely hand-turned wooden toadstool.

Well done to the organisers and I look forward to the next open day.

Lavenderblue2
11-Aug-09, 14:53
I agree with you KCERINN, it was a wonderful day out, perfect in every way, I enjoyed every minute of it.

My granddaughter was helping with the face painting.

Congratulations on winning one of the spot prizes. One of my granson's won a prize in the colouring competition.

ywindythesecond
12-Aug-09, 06:52
I thoroughly enjoyed the Open Day at Dunnet Forest on Saturday. It was very well organised, and made for a good family day out.

Lots to do, and the chain saw demonstration was a must see. The music by Clapshot was very easy listening and very enjoyable.

Highlight of my day was receiving a "spot prize" - sitting on a chair, listening to the music, and being presented with a lovely hand-turned wooden toadstool.

Well done to the organisers and I look forward to the next open day.

This kid's jacket was left behind. PM me if you know whose it is.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5548/img5266o.jpg

Bazeye
12-Aug-09, 11:44
Is the xylophone still there? My kids loved knocking hell out of that last summer.

dunnetforest
13-Aug-09, 15:37
Yes it is.