PDA

View Full Version : Wick Academy v Brora Rangers 11th August

Poor cat
11-Aug-09, 12:49
Wick Academy entertain Brora Rangers tonight in the North of Scotland Quarter final.
Kick off is at 8pm at the Harmsworth with the winners at home against either Clach or Caley Thistle.

Brizer2k7
12-Aug-09, 08:10
From WAFC website - www.wick-academy.co.uk

"Academy beat Brora 3-0 to reach the semi-final of the NOS Cup. The Academy goal scorers were Davie Allan, Stevie Cunningham and Martin Gunn. ICT beat Clach 2-0 tonight so Academy now face ICT at the Harmsworth Park in the semi-final. ICT beat Academy 2-0 at this stage of the competition last year but the Scorries are on form having won their last 5 competitive matches so I'm sure they will be well up for this game".

Amy-Winehouse
12-Aug-09, 20:11
Another derby win win for the super Scorries, get it round you Brora [lol] Goood luck v Deveronvale on Saturday

tenabowla
12-Aug-09, 22:12
Have some respect and sympathy for those from the west of the county who will always support the men from Dudgeon park with pride. Its not Caithness Academy remember.

Amy-Winehouse
13-Aug-09, 13:43
Have some respect and sympathy for those from the west of the county who will always support the men from Dudgeon park with pride. Its not Caithness Academy remember.

How about no sympathy, fair enough if you want to support that lot carry on but hey, Its a Wick team and because of the old Wick/Thurso rivallry you support anyone else against us . I personally hope Thurso win every game they play apart from those against Wick, Id love to see them in the Highland League as well- a proper local derby.:D

Nobody mentioned Caithness Academy though did they?:roll:

veritas
13-Aug-09, 14:32

What a stupid reply there are Thurso boys in the team and all other parts of the county also Caithness Utd play under the Academy banner in youth matches so again there is caithness & Thurso tie up with the Academy I dont see Thurso or Caithness anywhere in Brora's name so come ashore and get real WAFC are a caithness side that represents our county