PDA

View Full Version : trying to find friends i had from 79-83

David Blanton
26-Mar-06, 06:40
I am an american who lived in thurso from 79-83 I am trying to locate Mark thain,from castletown,ramsey wiers,and any other classmates I had.Some of the people I met there made my life a living hell,but the majority of people I knew wre very nice.I will never forget how beutiful thurso is and I will always remember the friends I made.If you want to contact me my email address is stylemaster48@aol.com.My name is David blanton.I would apreciate any information,thank you.

heegan
26-Mar-06, 23:18
mark thain lives in wick and works for sandy magregor and ramsay wares lives in aberdeen and has done for many years his brother jamie still lives in castletown hope this helps.

Big G
03-Apr-06, 15:05
I am an american who lived in thurso from 79-83 I am trying to locate Mark thain,from castletown,ramsey wiers,and any other classmates I had.Some of the people I met there made my life a living hell,but the majority of people I knew wre very nice.I will never forget how beutiful thurso is and I will always remember the friends I made.If you want to contact me my email address is stylemaster48@aol.com.My name is David blanton.I would apreciate any information,thank you.

Mark Thain is my uncle - my mum and him are brother and sister - i shall tell him you are looking for him!

dragonfly
03-Apr-06, 21:36
Mark knows already, I spoke to him last week and he said he'd been in touch with David

Big G
04-Apr-06, 00:07
Mark knows already, I spoke to him last week and he said he'd been in touch with David

yeah i told my mum and she said that Mark's fiance's sisters husband phoned him and told him! R u Mark's fiance's sisters husband?:)