PDA

View Full Version : happy mothers day everyone!!

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 05:13
hello just wishing a happy mothers day to all out there!!!! dads dont worry youre day will be soon. hope you all have a wonderfull day, remember no house work just delegate around laddies. ha ha lol. let me no what you all get? oh well off to work! the joys! xx

DW
26-Mar-06, 10:40
hello just wishing a happy mothers day to all out there!!!!

xx
Thanks for reminding me - my mother's deid !!!!

But hey, I'm over it. http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/hmm.gif

Lavenderblue2
26-Mar-06, 11:01
Thanks for reminding me - my mother's deid !!!!

But hey, I'm over it. http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/hmm.gif

Unfortunately, so is mine DW - 16 years now - but this doesn't stop me remembering her with respect today and other special occasions and lots and lots of in between times too - bless her.

LB

airdlass
26-Mar-06, 11:13
[QUOTE=Lavenderblue2]Unfortunately, so is mine DW - 16 years now - but this doesn't stop me remembering her with respect today and other special occasions and lots and lots of in between times too - bless her.

Couldn't agree with you more LB - bittersweet day for me

candyfloss
26-Mar-06, 11:31
Mine too,13 yrs now.
But we still went to the cemetery this morning with some flowers.
You don,t just forget about them

MadPict
26-Mar-06, 14:43
Enjoy your first smoke free Mothers Day.......

ice box
26-Mar-06, 14:47
This could be hard for a few folk to get used to not being able to go to work and have a quick puff .

Ann
26-Mar-06, 14:48
Yippee, my wonderful daughter took me out for lunch to the Pentand Hotel and handed over a card with a ticket for a Jools Holland show in Glasgow in December; I'm over the moon! Happy Mothers' Day mums everywhere!
Ann

unicorn
26-Mar-06, 15:26
I have been sick all weekend so not been out to get pressies yet but I am gonna haul myself out just now... what a thought wanna be back in bed!!

obiron
26-Mar-06, 15:28
my lovely boys made me my breakfast took it upstairs and i had it in my bed. they were that thoughtful they even took up a cuppa coffee for the hubby. lovely. did get a box of milk tray handed to me early think it was a hint by the youngest.

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 17:25
well i got for mothers day off of my lot was my daughter is one and she picked flowers for me by herself, and i got a ring and a few other bits and bobs from them all. happy days. x

wee_fuzzy_kitty
26-Mar-06, 18:00
Happy mothers day everyone. hope you all had a good day?

I thought I'd treat my mum, so i bought her a voucher to get a facial and one to get her hair done. Got her a bunch of flowers and some chocs too. :D

Hope when i have kids they remember to treat me too,lol

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:08
Happy Mothers Day to all you mums out there....
Well today i got breakfast in bed from my hubby ( which if i am honest i get quite a lot ) he also done all the house work ( another thing he dones often,he's 1 in a milion really ) and i got flowers and home made gifts from my 4 year old (aaahhh how sweet precious little keep sakes ):D

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:14
My wife got flowers & a card from the bairn, toast & coffee in bed fae me, then told hury up and get up and get the housework done.
( Well she's no my mum ) and she was so ungreatful to me there's just no pleasing some women :evil

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 18:26
well billy boy im not surprised really if you tell her to do e house work???? just when i thought that you were being sweet to ur laddy oh well women out there we cant have it all can we? lol xx

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:29
heck, she's got me what more could she possibly want??????:p

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 18:31
oh well thats enought then eh? oh men you have a lot to learn. lol

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:35
what could there possibly be left to learn about women us men dont already know... a mean come on we all know what buttons to push lol:roll:

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 18:37
oh lol; funny lol

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:39
a know origional ducky........ but please dont tell the wife, or she''s push my buttons..... hope she doesnt read this or might be kicking ma button!!!!

acameron
26-Mar-06, 18:53
a know origional ducky........ but please dont tell the wife, or she''s push my buttons..... hope she doesnt read this or might be kicking ma button!!!!

Billy Boy, we had this conversation on Thursday when a certain machine did not work......are you compairing Mrs Billy Boy to that machine?????

Jane woke this morning, had breakfast in bed, went a wee walk, watched a film while we all tidied up and made dinner....Jane is currently in a fragrant laiden bath with the room lit by candlelight and accompanied by a glass of wine.
Although I am away out in half an hour there is an open bottle of wine and a glass here waiting beside her flowers and chocolates, a remote control with a weeks recording of her fav programmes.

Buttons Mate!! dont tell me about buttons.... Im the button pushing master lol

Billy Boy
26-Mar-06, 18:59
Billy Boy, we had this conversation on Thursday when a certain machine did not work......are you compairing Mrs Billy Boy to that machine?????

Jane woke this morning, had breakfast in bed, went a wee walk, watched a film while we all tidied up and made dinner....Jane is currently in a fragrant laiden bath with the room lit by candlelight and accompanied by a glass of wine.
Although I am away out in half an hour there is an open bottle of wine and a glass here waiting beside her flowers and chocolates, a remote control with a weeks recording of her fav programmes.

Buttons Mate!! dont tell me about buttons.... Im the button pushing master lol

Well AC Mrs Billy Boy has just read all his posts and believe you me a will be pushing more than his buttons...... and Mr Billy Boy will still be making it up to me in months to come.... and oh by the was does Jane know about you and my other half compairing us to that certain piece of machinery you mentioned?????:(

acameron
26-Mar-06, 19:04
.... and oh by the was does Jane know about you and my other half compairing us to that certain piece of machinery you mentioned?????:(

Are you mad!!! That would weaken my button pushing ablities

the original ducky
26-Mar-06, 19:14
to mrs bily boy well done ha ha lol lol. :lol:

Royster1911
26-Mar-06, 20:34
My son`s mother had a great day. made her own breakfast, washed the dishes, cleaned the bird cages (I helped), Made lunch, Cleaned the house up, prepared and made tea, washed dishes and now she said she is tired????