PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot and Fun Day

WICK FAMILY CENTRE
10-Aug-09, 12:51
WICK FAMILY CENTRE

We are having a Summer Fun Day and Car Boot sale at Wick Family Centre (opposite Heritage Centre) on Saturday 15 August, between 11am and 4pm. Come and try our bouncy castle, face painting, hot dogs, burgers, chocolate fountain and candy floss. What about our Prize Square boards for exclusive prizes such as a genuine ‘Guest’ watch etc. Car Boot stalls are £5 each with set up from 10am. Come along and meet all our Childcare & Young Carers staff, come along and grab a bargain at our Car Boot stalls, come along and bring the family, come along and have some fun, some food and a fabulous time at Wick Family Centre. To book a table or for further information call in or contact us on 01955 606065, wickfamilycentre@mail.com

Jonna
14-Aug-09, 19:00
Hope everyone will be coming along to this tomorrow, Sat 15 Aug?! :roll: Have been down recently to see what's happening: They have about 20 Car Boot stalls, loads of food like Burgers and Hotdogs, Candy Floss and Chocolate Fountains, raffles and prize draws with seriously good prizes, face painting and the biggest Bouncy Castle I've ever seen! They also have their own full surround-sound cinema system set up for tomorrow. Apparently, you can hire the hall and use this equipment! They've also have Caithness FM for the day, so hopefully a real party atmosphere and as it's indoors, who cares about the weather :Razz All profits go to Little Nippers Playgroup and Making Waves After School Club and Holiday Club. They're trying to fundraise towards the cost of a minibus. After seeing all this hard work, I'll be turning out and supporting tomorrow. All the best and hope it's a smash!:lol:

taffy
14-Aug-09, 21:32
Hi just to add to last thread Caithness Young Carers is also a part of the centre and the mini bus would be an asset to them as well. I to have been in the centre to-day and there has been a lot of work put into making sure everyone has a good time tommorow. Please come along and see what the centre has to offer and support your local children.:lol: