PDA

View Full Version : Lib Dems + Nuclear

tip top
25-Mar-06, 20:53
The Lib Dem position on Nuclear power must be the death knell for Lucan.

Discuss????

Oddquine
25-Mar-06, 22:24
I would be more than happy to do that thing..once I am informed just what the Lib Dem position on Nuclear power is.....and what Lucan you are talking about.......I'm assuming not the missing Lord?

Gleber2
25-Mar-06, 23:28
The Lib Dem position on Nuclear power must be the death knell for Lucan.

Discuss????

The lib.Dem position is the Missionary one I believe.

gleeber
25-Mar-06, 23:36
I presume Lucan is John Sinclair (Thurso). His support for nuclear power is more like a nice wee pension for him when he finally decides to retire, after the good people of Caithness have kept him in the manner he has been used to all his life.
As for the Lib-Dems. Who are they?

golach
26-Mar-06, 01:06
I presume Lucan is John Sinclair (Thurso). His support for nuclear power is more like a nice wee pension for him when he finally decides to retire, after the good people of Caithness have kept him in the manner he has been used to all his life.
As for the Lib-Dems. Who are they?
hey there Brother gleeber, you I suspect are with the Frank Wards and Tommy Sheridan ilks o this world, all mooth an nae troosers, have I got your persona right?....... a bunch o naredowells who are only intil politics for profit

gleeber
26-Mar-06, 01:32
hey there Brother gleeber, you I suspect are with the Frank Wards and Tommy Sheridan ilks o this world, all mooth an nae troosers, have I got your persona right?....... a bunch o naredowells who are only intil politics for profit
lol your the man golach lol