PDA

View Full Version : Some people cant get on the org?

ShelleyCowie
08-Aug-09, 14:59
The front page still says that caithness.org is still having problems with the forum. I have been speaking to balto and she can not get on. She still gets an error message.

There are a few others who cant seem to get on either.

Anyone know why it works for some but not for others? :confused

Mr P Cannop
08-Aug-09, 15:03
try clearing their cookies ??

tonkatojo
08-Aug-09, 16:37
The front page still says that caithness.org is still having problems with the forum. I have been speaking to balto and she can not get on. She still gets an error message.

It's acting strange for me as well, ok some of the time then breaks down, But Bill Ferny said this could happen for a while yet a bit of patience required me thinks ;)

northener
08-Aug-09, 17:40
try clearing their cookies ??

I've eaten mine.

Mr P Cannop
08-Aug-09, 17:48
I've eaten mine.

computer cookies ??

Gene Hunt
08-Aug-09, 18:33
computer cookies ??

I dont eat them I much prefer computer chips.

braalterr903
08-Aug-09, 19:07
ye its doing that with me works one time the wont work.

Stefan
08-Aug-09, 19:17
Same here.
Works fine then suddenly the domain is not available.
Me thinks it's a DNS problem.
Will sort itself out over the next 48 hours as the servers are updated....

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-09, 19:19

Nar, give me a nice pie chart anyday of the week.

Mizpah
08-Aug-09, 20:00

Working great for me, delighted with it.:lol:

Tighsonas4
08-Aug-09, 20:18
mines going pretty good but there is still the odd refusal here and there lol tony [lol]

Anne x
08-Aug-09, 21:20
no problem here whatsover any time I have come on since Thursday :)

grumpy1
08-Aug-09, 23:44

the chocolate variety not so hard on the teeth:lol:

Moira
09-Aug-09, 00:13

I've only tried logging onto Caithness dot Org twice this weekend and both times I've been successful. If some of your friends are experiencing problems then that would suggest that the transfer to the new server is not yet quite completed. I'm not able to see some poster's Avaters.

I think we all need to be a bit more patient until the transfer is complete. :)

Anne x
09-Aug-09, 00:20
I've only tried logging onto Caithness dot Org twice this weekend and both times I've been successful. If some of your friends are experiencing problems then that would suggest that the transfer to the new server is not yet quite completed. I'm not able to see some poster's Avaters.

I think we all need to be a bit more patient until the transfer is complete. :)

well said Moira patience is a virtue seldom held by women and less by men lol[lol]

Cupcake
14-Aug-09, 20:29
This is the first time since weeks ive been able to get on, glad to see it working now tho!!:D

Kathy@watten
14-Aug-09, 20:59
Well having tried for ages (multiple times a day) I am now back on the org...my its been like having a severed arm not being able to have a nosey on here and see what is or isn't going on in Caithness. Hope my post isn't the one to send the org over the edge to server oblivion!

balto
14-Aug-09, 21:40
well im back eventually, was starting to think i was going to have to go into rehab, as i had major withdraw symptoms[lol][lol]

ShelleyCowie
14-Aug-09, 22:19
well im back eventually, was starting to think i was going to have to go into rehab, as i had major withdraw symptoms[lol][lol]

Rehab disna want ya! lol.

Welcome back! :cool: