PDA

View Full Version : i need help from the girlies (or a man if they know)

grumpy1
08-Aug-09, 13:24
first of all welcome back..didnt realise we were up an running again hurrah..

any way any ladies out there that have recently had a hen night or been to one.... im desperately looking for a male stripper, but am having some difficulty at locating one that will come this far up...just been quoted £1000 to get someone up here but i feel that is a bit steep for half hours entertainment...

if anyone has a contact no i would really appreciate the heads up.

hope u can all help....

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-09, 16:10
first of all welcome back..didnt realise we were up an running again hurrah..

any way any ladies out there that have recently had a hen night or been to one.... im desperately looking for a male stripper, but am having some difficulty at locating one that will come this far up...just been quoted £1000 to get someone up here but i feel that is a bit steep for half hours entertainment...

if anyone has a contact no i would really appreciate the heads up.

hope u can all help....

No pune intened I am sure.:lol:

I would do it for a tenner, but I might need a bit longer than half an hour.:eek::roll:

silverfox57
08-Aug-09, 17:11

I would do it for a tenner, but I might need a bit longer than half an hour.:eek::roll:
kev try tent at riversiide,

Idlewild
08-Aug-09, 17:18
Have sent you a PM

grumpy1
08-Aug-09, 23:41

absolutely not didnt realize what id put till after id posted it....

if thats an offer just might take u up on it, a tenner and longer than half an hour sounds like value for money....

Fran
09-Aug-09, 01:23
Now, that would be a good business for someone to start up here.....strippers and kiss o grams etc. Thats got me thinking. I had a friend who used to do kiss a grams in Wick years ago and she was always in demand.

Kevin Milkins
09-Aug-09, 05:07
Now, that would be a good business for someone to start up here.....strippers and kiss o grams etc. Thats got me thinking. I had a friend who used to do kiss a grams in Wick years ago and she was always in demand.

Nice one Fran,lol there could be a good play on words there, kiss o gram, kiss o gran, or even kiss o fran. If you need an agent?....:Razz

Blarney
09-Aug-09, 23:57
I know there's a guy from Inverness who does it and it's a hoot although it's quite tasteful.....really. Don't know what they charge but it's not £1000! Will try and find out for you.

johnlc
10-Aug-09, 07:06
Hi theres a guy dave from inverness here is his website www.highland-knights.co.uk (http://www.highland-knights.co.uk) or his mobile number is 07536110526

his prices are no where near £1000,thats just mental

xxxxxxxxxxx

grumpy1
10-Aug-09, 21:03
I know there's a guy from Inverness who does it and it's a hoot although it's quite tasteful.....really. Don't know what they charge but it's not £1000! Will try and find out for you.

thanks blarney i really appreciate it

Fran
11-Aug-09, 00:06
I thought Darryn looked nice, ....very nice tatoos.