PDA

View Full Version : Tugs Is Back

Happy Guy
07-Aug-09, 23:07
Tugmistress has fully recoverd from her op, and is back at work! Some of you may have noticed her weather sites were down, well she's back in full swing and the weather sites are not only back, but completely revamped and better than ever! Can I also say, she has enterd some of her outstanding photos in an INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION, to see her entries go to http://poty2009.dcmag.co.uk/userGallery.aspx?Userid=b1befcec-c774-4ae7-a10d-041c3aabeedf
and while your there - she would value your votes and comments, I know!

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-09, 09:26
Nice to hear that tugs is well and up and running:Razz, however I have to say the weather has been great without her.lol

Had a look at her site and her pictures are imaginative.

Tugmistress
08-Aug-09, 10:23
lol kevin, i guess you are not keen on some of the pics - i just like to be different lol, glad you haven't missed me ;)

thanks HG - it's good to be back and the website will get the finishing touches of web cams and banners and other stuff over the next few days :D

Tighsonas4
08-Aug-09, 10:33
glad to see your back in full swing tuggs, knew you werent missing as seen you having a peek in now and again lol tony [lol]

Kevin Milkins
08-Aug-09, 11:26
lol kevin, i guess you are not keen on some of the pics - i just like to be different lol, glad you haven't missed me ;)

thanks HG - it's good to be back and the website will get the finishing touches of web cams and banners and other stuff over the next few days :D

Not at all Tugs, I thought your pics are great and who else would have thought of taking a picture of a row of lorry wheels with great efect.;)

It's great to have you back posting and look foward to your reliable forcasts.

I have my 2 sons and three grandchildren coming to visit on the 15th for one week, so hows it looking for some good weather.lol

Tugmistress
10-Aug-09, 10:33
Not at all Tugs, I thought your pics are great and who else would have thought of taking a picture of a row of lorry wheels with great efect.;)

It's great to have you back posting and look foward to your reliable forcasts.

I have my 2 sons and three grandchildren coming to visit on the 15th for one week, so hows it looking for some good weather.lol

was only teasing Kevin and thank you :D
give it a few more days and i'll be able to do you a forecast.
i've added a bit more back to my site - i found some photo's of the funnel cloud we had back in may 2005 that people had sent me so i've included a page on that as well as MPH's excellent photo of noctilucent cloud!

weeksider
10-Aug-09, 12:18
Good to see you back but so is the rain too :lol:
Hope you are feeling fit and well again now