PDA

View Full Version : springsteen

riggerboy
07-Aug-09, 13:55
hi all ,well just to say i went to see bruce springsteen at hampden park and he was out of this world, even the wife loved it, which i found strange as i have given her some grief for the last 20 years about her not wanting to listen to him, anyway did any other orgers go and did they enjoy it ?????

viking
07-Aug-09, 18:13
I agree, it was just FAB! It was my first time at Hampden too and the atmosphere was amazing. I particularly liked all the interaction with the crowd. I hope I've got that energy when I'm 59! The saxophonist was a great guy too - they all had real stage presence.

Tristan
07-Aug-09, 22:29
Didn't see him this year, saw him during his River tour and Born in the USA...fantastic performer.

KitKat
11-Aug-09, 16:58
We saw him at another venue and he was absolutely fantastic. Of course as usual he broke the curfew and played on, well over three hours. It was a magic evening.

I think his live show beats anyone else's

may67
12-Aug-09, 11:34
yes we were also at hampden, what a fab atmosphere........he was amazing and the atmosphere was great.......
even if you dont like brucey......the buzz was fab,,,,,
gettin the train back into glasgow was an adventure too!!!!!!

George Brims
12-Aug-09, 19:58
I saw Bruce and the E St band at Dodger Stadium in LA a few years ago. Fantastic show, one of the best ever. Been playing his latest CD in the car a lot lately. He just keeps on producing good material.