PDA

View Full Version : I got my henry!

ShelleyCowie
06-Aug-09, 15:27
Well after a huge hoo-haa about the hoover i was meant to be getting from an ebay shop, they refused to send it to me because of where i lived. So i got my refund and toddled down the street and bought me a HENRY!

Aw how i love him! He is awsome! When i am hoovering and i look around there he is smiling at me! :D

He is so powerful tho he lifted my carpets lol. But i forgive him because he smiles all the time!

Just thought i would share my pride since i have always been going on about a henry hoover!

IM SO HAPPY! :Razz

laguna2
06-Aug-09, 15:44
Happy Henry Hoover day Shelley! :lol:

Hope you have many happy and busy days together :lol:

wifie
06-Aug-09, 23:58
Aaaaaaaaw pleased for you Shelley! :D

sweetpea
07-Aug-09, 00:07
Wish I could get into hoovers like you! ;)

joxville
07-Aug-09, 01:36
There are also 2 other Henry's you can buy to satisfy your craving, I saw them in this (http://www.red5.co.uk/search.php?mode=search) shop in Basingstoke. One is about 6 inches tall and is called the Desktop Henry Hoover, the other stand about 10 inches and is for kids to play with. The website only has the desktop model listed.

ShelleyCowie
07-Aug-09, 10:04
I love my Henry! And athrun seems to like it too, he hates hoovers but henry is quiet! :Razz

Jox i seen that one! My mate was gonna get me one if i never got my henry! But i think i might get one o them anyway! Get a henry collection on the go! And im sure i can get athrun the toy henry for his bday in a few months! Teach him young eh! [lol]

My OH thinks i love my henry more than him...i never said such a thing! :rolleyes:

Liz
07-Aug-09, 13:57
Way hay. Shelley has her Henry at last!:D

He is a great wee worker and, as you say, always smiling!

He is very quiet compared with other hoovers isn't he?

I hope you will both be very happy together for many years.:lol:

ShelleyCowie
07-Aug-09, 17:26
Way hay. Shelley has her Henry at last!:D

He is a great wee worker and, as you say, always smiling!

He is very quiet compared with other hoovers isn't he?

I hope you will both be very happy together for many years.:lol:

Oh liz i couldnt be happier!

He is very quiet. Which is good because athrun hates the old hoover because of the noise, but he chases henry round and round! hehe!

poppett
08-Aug-09, 12:34
Congratulations Shelley on the new addition to your family.

ShelleyCowie
11-Aug-09, 12:24
Congratulations Shelley on the new addition to your family.

Gosh its like having a baby aint it! :D

at least now i have what i wanted. Im happy! So is athrun because he likes to chase him about when im trying to hoover. Dont think i have hoovered so much before!! [lol]

highland visitor
11-Aug-09, 12:30
I also have a Henry & have to admit although i'm erm not as passionate about him:lol: as yourself i have to admit he is one of the best wee hoovers ive owned;)