PDA

View Full Version : Spa day for 2?

ShelleyCowie
06-Aug-09, 11:27
Me and my best friend are wanting to go get a massage, get our nails done etc etc...

Can anybody recommend somewhere local? If not maybe just as far as inverness?

Also reasonably priced...im no millionare! Some places i have looked up cost up to £200 per person! :eek:

Thumper
06-Aug-09, 11:57
HI Shelley give B'Dazzled in castletown a ring they do pamper packs x

ShelleyCowie
06-Aug-09, 12:19
HI Shelley give B'Dazzled in castletown a ring they do pamper packs x

Thanks Thumper! Looks nice there and their prices are good! Close to home too! :Razz

Oh and a limo!

Katy
08-Aug-09, 14:43
Katrina Sutherland in Lybster also does Pamper Packages. 01593 721 203. She also has a sauna & steam room at hers it is lovely and relaxing
Katy xx

Fran
09-Aug-09, 01:19
Thurso College are very good, and their prices are very cheap. you could have your lunch next door, then get your hair and beauty treatments done. They even have party rates for a group going.

igglepiggle
10-Aug-09, 13:20
they do pamper days at the ramada in inverness, they have a spa etc there also, i took my mum there for a thank you a couple of years ago, they were really nice!!

BRIE
11-Aug-09, 08:38
The Ramada leisure facilities are a bit dingy though & their swimming pool is freezing!!:eek:
Would definitely recommend Katrina Sutherlands lovely setting, relaxing & reasonably priced.

igglepiggle
11-Aug-09, 15:11
i havent tried the swimming poll etc, but the treatments you get upstairs are great. very relaxing.

newpark
11-Aug-09, 15:16
Thurso College are very good, and their prices are very cheap. you could have your lunch next door, then get your hair and beauty treatments done. They even have party rates for a group going.

Any idea if the college have a website showing prices and what they offer.