PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat harland road castletown.

openminder
06-Aug-09, 10:12
Hi, my cat fluffy has been missing for 2 weeks now,, from harland road, castletown,, he is 23 months and is a tabby male that dosent wear a collar,, as he dosent like wearing it,, am gutted he aint cum home,, he is the son of my eldest cat and she is missing him,,its only a year and a half ago his brother got killed on the road at harland,, but we got him home to bury him,, could any1 help me please if u no anything?xx:~(:~(:~(

openminder
17-Aug-09, 17:38
Hi, my cat fluffy has been missing for 2 weeks now,, from harland road, castletown,, he is 23 months and is a tabby male that dosent wear a collar,, as he dosent like wearing it,, am gutted he aint cum home,, he is the son of my eldest cat and she is missing him,,its only a year and a half ago his brother got killed on the road at harland,, but we got him home to bury him,, could any1 help me please if u no anything?xx:~(:~(:~(

My cat fluffy has still never came home,, and not heard a thing about him,, this is strange for him as he was so loved and always came to sleep with me at night,, this is strange

purplelady
18-Aug-09, 12:32
please do not give up hope as i have said before my cat went missing once for 6 weeks and just apeared from nowhere oneday x

openminder
29-Aug-09, 10:03
My cat fluffy has still never came home,, and not heard a thing about him,, this is strange for him as he was so loved and always came to sleep with me at night,, this is strange

its been 6 weeks now and no sign of fluffy at all,, i cannot stop thinking about ma poor wee manny,, heartbreaking.:~(:~(

openminder
09-Oct-09, 18:08
Well its been along time and fluffy has not come home,, its hard to believe but i have to give up hope and realise this aint happening, it is unbelievable how much your cat has such an impact on your life. gone but never forgotten:(

Liz
09-Oct-09, 18:30
I am so very, very sorry that you have still not found your beloved Fluffy.

I have had cats go missing a few times and only once had one which never came back.

My heart goes out to you as it's the not knowing which is awful.:(

openminder
09-Dec-09, 19:30
OMG can u believe it ma fluffy is alive!!!
After all this time balmore phoned me today and they said they had a description of him,, so they sent me a picture,, and its fluffy,, am so so happy its unreal,,, thanks to whoever was feeding my boy,,, i shall be getting him home on friday to his loving home and his mother.:Razz:Razz

Liz
09-Dec-09, 19:36
Oh that is such wonderful news!!!!:D

So chuffed for you and what a wonderful Christmas present!!!

Welcome Home Fluffy xxx

unicorn
09-Dec-09, 19:59
what wonderful news :D

balto
09-Dec-09, 21:56
what a lovely happy ending this story has had, at the start i was so sa, but reading your last post was just brilliant, welcome home fluffy.

BINBOB
09-Dec-09, 22:17
Fantastic news,very happy for u both.;)

carasmam
09-Dec-09, 22:38
Thats your Christmas miracle, so glad he's been found safe and well :D

evelyn
09-Dec-09, 23:58
Absolutely fantastic. You must be over the moon.
evelyn

purplelady
10-Dec-09, 00:12
omg am so chuffed told you never give up hope cats are amazing are,nt they what a lovely xmas pressie for you xxxxxxxxxx

Fran
10-Dec-09, 02:02
I'm sure i saw your fluffy at Balmore, a grey tabby cat, really lovely and being well cared for.