PDA

View Full Version : We're back!

Aaldtimer
06-Aug-09, 02:52
Thank goodness for that! Serious withdrawal symptoms over the last few days! Howzitgoan a'body?:)

wifie
06-Aug-09, 02:56
Fine thanks Aaldtimer - how's yersel? [lol]

Oh for crying out loud - I had forgotten how irritating it was to have to wait a minute!!! [disgust]

Big Jean
06-Aug-09, 02:57
While I don't post much, I'm also glad to see it back . :)

Bruce_H
06-Aug-09, 04:00
I am so very happy to see the org back up and running. Thanks to all who pitched in to bring it back.

Bruce H

JAWS
06-Aug-09, 05:04
Thank heavens. I was starting to have a severe panic thinking it had crashed forever. :lol:

silverfox57
06-Aug-09, 05:54
Great to see fourm up and going again.:lol::lol:
hope all fellow orgers will get over the shut down,
should be a good day to get all your news.
thanks to bill and his team for all there work

Niall Fernie
06-Aug-09, 07:05
I'm as glad as everyone else to see the forum up and running again.

However, our move to the new server is not yet completed and we can still expect a little more down time as things are finalised, thanks for the patience the majority of users have shown over the last week or so.

We've been informed that we should finally be set up and stable in our long awaited new home by the end of next week at the latest so if the forum does go down again, it wont be for anything like as long :)

kriklah
06-Aug-09, 07:37
yeeeehaaaarrrr the org is back on!!!!! been checking in serveral times a day and when its still coming up with the "Oops this link is broken! or the plesk message ive had to resort to solitaire!!!!! 600+ games of 4 suit spider and still no win!!!! however i have almost finished tiling my bathroom, gutted the kids rooms, got the laundry caught up, taken bag loads of clothes to the recycling yard, almost gutted my bedroom ready for painting this weekend, and loads of other stuff done around the house, so its not been all bad having no org.

Kevin Milkins
06-Aug-09, 07:48
The org being down has proved very usefull in our household as all those little "I will do tommorow jobs", are done and my garden has never looked so tidy.
I have even found my way around facebook and MSM,lol.

golach
06-Aug-09, 07:55
Welcome back owld friends.....missed you all lots

northener
06-Aug-09, 08:32
It smells of fresh paint in here.

Brizer2k7
06-Aug-09, 08:38
Its good to be back too. Just updated all the local football scores into the "sport" section. :D

canuck
06-Aug-09, 08:39
It smells of fresh paint in here.

I was just thinking that it looked so fresh and clean - like school when you return after a long summer. :D

shazzap
06-Aug-09, 10:57
Glad the Org is back.:)

ShelleyCowie
06-Aug-09, 11:02
Glad it is back but to be honest, i was ok without it!

Got loads done around the house that i never realised needed done! Lol.

Margaret M.
06-Aug-09, 13:30
I am probably the only one who is happy that it was down -- just back from vacation so it means there are less posts to wade through. :D

David Banks
06-Aug-09, 13:37
Thank goodness for that! Serious withdrawal symptoms over the last few days! Howzitgoan a'body?:)

Tsgoan fine, thanks.
An am hopan 'at yer aal fine is weel.

Summer in Nova Scotia has been one day rain, one day cloudy, two days rain, one day dull, one day partly sunny - - ad nauseum since beginning of July, so I had plenty opportunities for monitoring the org's forum's progress.

We are back, aren't we!

An, "Weel Dun" till Bill an ae whole crew !!!

KCI
06-Aug-09, 13:38
So glad to have the messageboards back! :D

David Banks
06-Aug-09, 13:42
I'm as glad as everyone else to see the forum up and running again.

However, our move to the new server is not yet completed and we can still expect a little more down time as things are finalised, thanks for the patience the majority of users have shown over the last week or so.

We've been informed that we should finally be set up and stable in our long awaited new home by the end of next week at the latest so if the forum does go down again, it wont be for anything like as long :)

. . . and tae yee too Niall, a beeg thanks

Liz
06-Aug-09, 14:04
Hello everyone!

I was amazed how much I missed the org since I don't post much.

Maybe the break did us good though in that it makes us appreciate the hard work Bill puts in to keep it up an running. Also,it makes us realise there are other things to do besides being on the org!:lol:

Gene Hunt
06-Aug-09, 14:43
Thank God it's back.

Without the Org to skive on I had no excuse for not doing some of my admin that was piling up. Please dont let it break down again. I have just spent the last few days compiling our "Diversity" profile for the Ministry of Pointless Tasks, writing instructions in case a bearded numbskull "activist" called Spike wants to break into the airport and invade a runway or taxiway because of all the nasty CO2 producing aeroplanes, and a fascinating report on taxiway lighting.

I was a few days away from throwing myself of the top of the tower.

cuddlepop
06-Aug-09, 15:57
I'm glad the org is back and yes I too was having withdrawal symptoms.:lol:

Right,whose knicked my avator?

Saveman
06-Aug-09, 16:21
Eh? What you all on about? What did I miss? ;)

domino
06-Aug-09, 20:01
Hooray!!!!

lynne duncan
06-Aug-09, 21:05
glad its back up and going

the poacher
06-Aug-09, 21:29
welcome back all the orgers :D

purplelady
06-Aug-09, 23:37
Omg i really missed this lol never thought i would am so gald it is back xxxxxxxxxxxx

northener
07-Aug-09, 00:38
..and I don't like those new curtains.

wifie
07-Aug-09, 00:40

moan moan moan . . . :roll:

Venture
07-Aug-09, 06:41
It's so true in that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Fingers crossed things will be up and running 100% before not too long and the org will be bigger and better than before. Welcome back everyone.;):)

Ricco
07-Aug-09, 08:29
Thank heavens. I was starting to have a severe panic thinking it had crashed forever. :lol:

I'll echo that, Jaws. Thought someone had done something rash again and we were all paying for it. Nice to be able to get back in. :D

hotrod4
07-Aug-09, 11:51
Its good to be back,though I didnt visit that often when it was down! I used trusty old google and found loads of new sites to play with!!!.
p.s It wasnt me that broke it, the big boys did it and ran away!![lol]

Moira
07-Aug-09, 22:52
I am probably the only one who is happy that it was down -- just back from vacation so it means there are less posts to wade through.
You are in good company Margaret M. I was glad that the forums suffered an outage, though for different reasons.

Go rip them down and throw them in here the next time you are passing. I will endeavour to transform them into something much more akin to your liking.

northener
08-Aug-09, 00:01
......Go rip them down and throw them in here the next time you are passing. I will endeavour to transform them into something much more akin to your liking.

Red Velvet...Hmmmm......A nice evening dress?

Size: FB

JimH
09-Aug-09, 13:53
Nice to have you back :D:D

weeksider
09-Aug-09, 23:15
WELL BACK

GLAD Pages all the same not like the altered Groat is now :(