PDA

View Full Version : A Big Bucket of Freezing Cold Water!!

Saveman
24-Mar-06, 23:06
This thread is a virtual big bucket of freezing cold water and I am throwing it over all orgers and admin!!

Some people died today because they didn't have enough food.

It's ok.....just take a few deep breaths......calm down, calm down....that's better.
Here is some towels and some clean, warm clothes....go and get changed and when you come back there will be tea, coffee, wine, beer, crackers and cheese.

Let's all shake hands, smile, and have a laugh and remember we're all on the same side. :)

Zambo
24-Mar-06, 23:08
Mmmmm - wine and cheese!!! That sounds good!

Red or white - just wondering, as I prefer white wine!

Saveman
24-Mar-06, 23:22
There is both Zambo, virtually. :)

Zambo
24-Mar-06, 23:24
There is both Zambo, virtually. :)

Ah - I can picture it now! LOL!

angela5
24-Mar-06, 23:24
Warm cuppa tea and cheese biccy's....mmmm! yummy.:)

Saveman
24-Mar-06, 23:42
OK Angela5 and Zambo.....stop eating all the cheese and crackers and leave some for the others!;)

Niall and Colin, we've got virtually two cold ones waiting for you......interested?

JAWS
25-Mar-06, 00:16
Let's all shake hands, smile, and have a laugh and remember we're all on the same side. :)
No we're not!
I absolutely refuse to be on the same side as you for moral reasons!

By the way, which side did you say you were on, I've forgotten! :p

canuck
25-Mar-06, 00:34
Let's all shake hands, smile, and have a laugh and remember we're all on the same side.

Any chance of a group hug? I know that we are missing a few people, but that water was mighty cold and I need to warm up.

.......:cry:
.....[evil] :confused
.......:)

unicorn
25-Mar-06, 13:00
Are there any biscuits and cheese left? I'm munchy :)

angela5
25-Mar-06, 13:21
Are there any biscuits and cheese left? I'm munchy :)

Sorry unicorn. I was a little peckish in the middle of the night..i'll pop out today and replace what i munched my way through..[lol]

krieve
25-Mar-06, 13:47
Grrrrrrr Angela can you hurry, i am starving ,i am wasting away :lol::evil[lol]

willowbankbear
25-Mar-06, 14:08
Any chance of a group hug? I know that we are missing a few people, but that water was mighty cold and I need to warm up.

.......:cry:
.....[evil] :confused
.......:)

Bears dont do huddles

willowbankbear
25-Mar-06, 14:11
Grrrrrrr Angela can you hurry, i am starving ,i am wasting away :lol::evil[lol]

Why not drag yer clan to Spoons for some food then? Cant wait for this smoking ban to hit, can pick my seat in the Yard-Sinclairs, right next to the tv

krieve
25-Mar-06, 14:54
Why not drag yer clan to Spoons for some food then? Cant wait for this smoking ban to hit, can pick my seat in the Yard-Sinclairs, right next to the tv
I'm not going to venture out today unless it is totally necessary. Are you mad lol

golach
25-Mar-06, 14:54
any oatcakes and crowdie?:D

Zambo
25-Mar-06, 15:09
any oatcakes and crowdie?:D

Oh yum! I haven't had that for ages!

ice box
25-Mar-06, 16:30
Now oat cakes dont get me going i love orkney oat cakes with orkney cheese yumm.

Gleber2
25-Mar-06, 16:54
You swine, I didn't desrerve to get soaked. Everybody hates me. You got any fresh worms at your feast?

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 16:58
You swine, I didn't desrerve to get soaked. Everybody hates me. You got any fresh worms at your feast?

Everyone deserved it, including me.
You want worms? You got worms!

willowbankbear
25-Mar-06, 17:01
I'm not going to venture out today unless it is totally necessary. Are you mad lol

Ill let you decide:p :p Saveman , Is there any Bread to make a cheese & ham toastie for this hungry Bear?

Gleber2
25-Mar-06, 17:02
Everyone deserved it, including me.
You want worms? You got worms!

They will have to be organic fresh worms and must not be genetically modified.