PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem with O2 signal

liz19
25-Jul-09, 11:04
I have not had a signal much on O2 since yesterday morning anyone know if there is an actual problem or where I can find the information?

flowertot
25-Jul-09, 11:33
full signal where I am in Thurso

kas
25-Jul-09, 11:45
I am having problems too, so is my sister. Yesterday it was off most of the day, today it is coming and going.

liz19
25-Jul-09, 11:52
full signal where I am in Thurso

I'm in Thurso too my partner seems to be getting signal on and off but I am getting nothing

gollach
25-Jul-09, 12:32
Also in Thurso, this is my 2nd day without a signal. :mad:

BonsBalls
25-Jul-09, 12:46
Why doesnt someone have the sense to call O2 customer care to report fault with cell site?

mumof2
25-Jul-09, 14:36
hi my OH is on o2 and has full signal here in wick??? hope u get it sorted soon.

liz19
25-Jul-09, 15:00
Why doesnt someone have the sense to call O2 customer care to report fault with cell site?

I hadn't as my OH has had no problems thought I would check if anyone else had problem before getting my mobile checked!

Got my signal back now anyone else that has had a problem got theirs back too?

arat
25-Jul-09, 15:01
no signal in thurso since yesterday

young_fishin_neep
25-Jul-09, 17:03
ive been having on off signal since yesterday, quite frustrating :(

xxx

ShelleyCowie
25-Jul-09, 18:38
My signal is only down when im down town in thurso. When i was at work it was down, but just as i got to my street the signal went to full again. Fine where i live. But its annoying that it was down when i was working! Was bored! :lol:

ginajade
25-Jul-09, 21:47
Can anyone tell me if the signal is still down in Thurso just now ( 21:40), as I have been trying to contact my daughter and her boyfriend and it just goes into their answerphone. Was getting a bit worried, but after reading this thread, this could possibly be the reason. Thanks

ShelleyCowie
25-Jul-09, 22:46
Can anyone tell me if the signal is still down in Thurso just now ( 21:40), as I have been trying to contact my daughter and her boyfriend and it just goes into their answerphone. Was getting a bit worried, but after reading this thread, this could possibly be the reason. Thanks

Depends what area they are in. If they are down town, the signal is still down.

Brodar
25-Jul-09, 23:00
Hi contacted o2 today and there is a problem with one of their masts in Thurso. They could not tell me how long before it will be fixed but they are working on it.

xx

balto
26-Jul-09, 10:14
went to halkirk and the signal was fine yesterday, came back to thurso and it was gone again, and still nothing today.

grumpy1
26-Jul-09, 10:36
I have not had a signal much on O2 since yesterday morning anyone know if there is an actual problem or where I can find the information?

grrrrr nearly 3 days now we not had a signal its getting really irritating.....DAM U O2[evil]

gollach
26-Jul-09, 12:03
On hold with O2 for ages this morning. They said they have no faults recorded in area but are asking network dept to investigate.

K dragon
27-Jul-09, 00:24
definate problem with o2, no signal for three full days. my partner and all her workmates are down too. as is many of my friends.

this has happened before a few months ago, it was down for a day an a half, this is the longest.

it is really irratating and is problematic

Vistravi
27-Jul-09, 00:46
Look on the bright side everyone, with vodofone it is common to be down for a week.......now that was infuritating. [evil]

pinkandglittery2
27-Jul-09, 09:53
[evil]My signals still dodgy, i can get one bar when i have the phone on the arm of the settee!!! its so frustrating when we pay a fortune on line rental and dont even have network coverage!!!

balto
27-Jul-09, 10:31
dont know about anyone else but im getting so annoyed with this, its been since friday and still nothing.[evil][evil]

ShelleyCowie
27-Jul-09, 11:39
dont know about anyone else but im getting so annoyed with this, its been since friday and still nothing.[evil][evil]

come to my house! Its perfect here! :cool:

dietcokegirl
27-Jul-09, 11:41
I'm at work in the town and there's still nothing! Its beyond a joke now! [evil]

pinkandglittery2
27-Jul-09, 11:49
come to my house! Its perfect here! :cool:

we'll all be round soon shelley!!haha!! it is beyond a joke though, when i get signal again im going to phone and demand a refund for 4 days line rental!!!

balto
27-Jul-09, 15:27
yeah, got a signal again at long last hopefully it wont go down again for a while.