PDA

View Full Version : quiz night 26th March

golach
24-Mar-06, 11:57
The quiz has been prepared for 20:30 uk time plenty nice empty seats available, byob, connie is supplying the cream cakes[lol]

canuck
24-Mar-06, 21:36
Please reserve a chair for me. :o)

erli
25-Mar-06, 13:47
I hope to be there, but this stupid computer is playing up. It has taken me ages to get on and I nearly through it out the window.[mad] So if I still have a computer and I can get in, then I will see you there.

unicorn
25-Mar-06, 14:02
erli throwing it out the window won't fix it silly lol :)

angela5
25-Mar-06, 14:03
I hope to be there, but this stupid computer is playing up. It has taken me ages to get on and I nearly through it out the window.[mad] So if I still have a computer and I can get in, then I will see you there.

Same here erli..i tried a few times this morning.My computer is running really slow so if all's well i'll be at the quiz.:grin:

ice box
25-Mar-06, 16:18
Who is the quizz master this week ?
My memory as been like a tea bag lol

ice box
25-Mar-06, 16:20
Who is the quizz master this week ?
My memory as been like a tea bag lol
Sorry just realized it's good old gloach
silly me lol.

canuck
25-Mar-06, 16:49

I look forward to seeing you. It wasn't your computer acting up. The system was down for some 12 hours.

Caithness.org went away about midnight Scotland time. It meant that I missed my Friday evening chat with the late night orgers. So golach, I am looking for a really good quiz tomorrow afternoon (your evening) to get caught up.

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 18:35
Anyone fancy an informal quiz e night? I'll never be available to be quizmaster on most nights, but tonight.....:confused

krieve
25-Mar-06, 19:04
What time you thinking Saveman ?

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 19:12
730-800pm!
In the chat room!
Be there, or be there tomorrow night for the proper quiz! :)

ice box
25-Mar-06, 19:14
Anyone fancy an informal quiz e night? I'll never be available to be quizmaster on most nights, but tonight.....:confused
no porbs just make the Q. easy lol

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 19:19
The questions will be a mixture of easy and hard....and maybe some trick ones in there as well!

krieve
25-Mar-06, 19:24
I be there but multi-tasking. lol

canuck
25-Mar-06, 19:28
Okay, 7:30 means 2:30 for me. Yup, I can make it. See you in an hour.

acameron
25-Mar-06, 20:16
I'll Be There .

angela5
25-Mar-06, 22:31
[quote=acameron]I'll Be There .[/quotel...

Aye you made it...lol

Great Warm up Saveman..

canuck
25-Mar-06, 22:33

Thanks Saveman. The quiz was a great idea. It was most enjoyable! Congrats to acameron, crashing computer and all.

It got us warmed up for tomorrow night and golach's go at quizmaster again.

angela5
25-Mar-06, 22:34
Thanks Saveman. The quiz was a great idea. It was most enjoyable! Congrats to acameron, crashing computer and all.

yeh! appearing late too!! and still came up trumps[lol]

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 22:36

It got us warmed up for tomorrow night and golach's go at quizmaster again.

No problem folks.....thanx for your company....have a good night tomorrow night and i'll speak to you all soon.

I'll still be available by PM.....but i'll not be around the forum for a bit......back soon....

acameron
25-Mar-06, 22:40
Thanks for the quiz Saveman - Pity about all those hecklers though

Good luck with you shift

golach
26-Mar-06, 22:06
the quiz tonight 26th was not a mothersday quiz....the fellas won ....again. Well done Scorrie, I hope I can score some points off you next week

angela5
26-Mar-06, 22:11
The quiz has been prepared for 20:30 uk time plenty nice empty seats available, byob, connie is supplying the cream cakes[lol]

What happened to connie? i bet she decided to sit and eat all the cream cakes herself..

Good Quiz Golach:o)

Graham
26-Mar-06, 22:17
I missed the chat because of the time change. As usual North Americans are behind the Scots. Our clocks don't go forward until next week, April 1st. And wouldn't you know it I can't be there then. Try to bear up without me. Connie, save me a place for the week after.

BTW, how do you update your profile here? This is all very new to me.

Graham :o)

erli
26-Mar-06, 22:24
I missed the chat because of the time change. As usual North Americans are behind the Scots. Our clocks don't go forward until next week, April 1st. And wouldn't you know it I can't be there then. Try to bear up without me. Connie, save me a place for the week after.

The quiz was really tough tonight, sorry you missed it.
To change your profile, click on user cp on the top left and then click on profile. I have taken ages to suss it all, but after a while you will find your way. See you the week after next.

canuck
26-Mar-06, 22:29

Welcome.

Sorry you missed the quiz because of the time change thing.
As to updating your profile, click "private messages" on the top right hand corner of the screen. Once there, on the left there are listed options for changing things. Don't worry if you hit the wrong icon. None of us have blown up the forum yet and some of us have learned everything we know about c.org by trial and error. Check the User CP from time to time because that is where you will get your reps, little messages people send you.