PDA

View Full Version : Murkle toddler group

ellimac
24-Jul-09, 11:07
Hi

Murkle Toddler Group is open through-out the School Holidays, we are open from 10am - 11.30am, come along and enjoy the fun, older school children are more than welcome too...

Cheers :D

Kiwi
24-Jul-09, 11:46
Where about is is held, and on which days? :)

christina
24-Jul-09, 12:11
Its on a Tuesday morning 10-11.30 am at the Murkle Hall.

Have been a few times a nice bunch of ladies and kids there. Everyone is really friendly. :D

ellimac
25-Jul-09, 21:09
Its on a Tuesday morning 10-11.30 am at the Murkle Hall.

Have been a few times a nice bunch of ladies and kids there. Everyone is really friendly. :D

Hi

As Christina says Kiwi, it's on Tuesday mornings at the Murkle Community Hall, all welcome, do come along if you want to see what its like.... First day is free there-after its £1.50 a session and you get a cup of coffee and your kids get a healthy snack....

Good chance for you to meet others and let your hair down for and hour and a half....

Cheers..

ellimac
24-Aug-09, 10:45
Hi

Just to remind anyone who wishes to come along to Murkle Toddlers that it is on tomorrow, Tuesday at 10 am.....

All welcome, come along and have a coffee and a chat while your little ones play happily.....

All new members welcomed........

:Razz :Razz

ellimac
07-Sep-09, 14:59
Hi

Just want to remind any Mum's who would like to meet others, that Murkle Toddlers is on tomorrow, Tuesday at 10am...

All welcome, we are a very friendly group and welcome new members, lots of toys etc for your little one to play with and keep them entertained...

First session free, therafter £1.50, you get a cuppa, biccie and kiddies get a healthy snack.....

Cheers...:D

celtic1888
14-Sep-09, 08:30
I remember going to this years and years ago when i was wee!!
That was a good while ago.. im 18 now.. getting old!

ellimac
21-Sep-09, 21:09
Hi

Just to remind you that Murkle Toddlers is on tomorrow, Tuesday at 10am till 11.30am, come along with your little ones, join in the fun and have a natter and a cuppa....

All welcome, first session free and then its only £1.50 per session and its then an extra 50p per child, if you have more than one.....

Come along and see what we are about. :D

ellimac
21-Sep-09, 21:11
I remember going to this years and years ago when i was wee!!
That was a good while ago.. im 18 now.. getting old!

Golly gosh Celtic1888, 18 years ago, thats shows how long its been going on for, didn't realise that its been going that long....

And its good to know that its still going strong, its a great group and everyone is really nice and they make you feel at ease....

Maybe you'll be bringing your little ones to it sometime, eh.....:D

ellimac
19-Oct-09, 14:24
Hi

Just to remind you all that Murkle Toddlers is on tomorrow, Tuesday at 10 am - 11.30 am, older children are welcome too...

Look forward in seeing you there......

Cheers.....