PDA

View Full Version : Gizmo and Jox need a new home

ShelleyCowie
23-Jul-09, 22:34
As some already know my son Athrun has been diagnosed with asthma, he is only 9 months old.

The best thing for him is a pet free home unfortunately. :~( Yes it makes me very sad but my sons health is more important to me.

I need a new loving home for the 2 gerbils, Jox and Gizmo. They are good with people, handled regularly. Gizmo (white gerbil) is quite a bit faster than Jox (Grey gerbil) so a bit harder to catch in the cage.

They come with a gerbilarium. I also have some bedding and food.

They are a bit messy with their shavings and bedding sometimes, but is not alot to clean up.

Jox has also had a sore eye for a while but have been reassured it is causing her no pain or discomfort. She is still a happy little bundle!

Please contact me by PM if you can give Jox and Gizmo a home. Must be genuinely interested and a loving home.

Again this is very sad for me.

Thanks!

purplelady
23-Jul-09, 23:25
awwww hun am so sorry to hear this wish i could help but sadly i cannot hope you find good home for them. did you know pets at home will take them and rehome them for you hun xxxxxxxxx

ShelleyCowie
24-Jul-09, 15:31
awwww hun am so sorry to hear this wish i could help but sadly i cannot hope you find good home for them. did you know pets at home will take them and rehome them for you hun xxxxxxxxx

Yeah Neepnipper has told me that about PAH.

It will be really sad to see them go, they make excellent wee pets and the kids love sitting and watching them! So do the cats! haha!

balto
24-Jul-09, 16:53
Yeah Neepnipper has told me that about PAH.

It will be really sad to see them go, they make excellent wee pets and the kids love sitting and watching them! So do the cats! haha!
hiya sent you a pm.

ShelleyCowie
24-Jul-09, 17:17
Jox and Gizmo have now found an awsome new home! :Razz

balto
26-Jul-09, 15:47
i wish i could of taken them i am heart broken now the were going 2 be my new bestest friends :~(but hopfully they are in a loving home like mine:(

from minibalto

ShelleyCowie
06-Aug-09, 21:50
Just a quick update,

Jox and Gizmo have settled into their new home just fine. They continue to make a mess as gerbils do best!

I get weekly updates but they are doing just fine! I do miss seeing them chasing the cats feet when they walked over the cage!