PDA

View Full Version : Votes needed please.

ginajade
21-Jul-09, 19:20
Kinder chocolate are holding a competition for the face of kinder, with top prize being your face on the chocolate bar and loads of other prizes. If you could spare the time, Gina would appreciate any votes. There is still time to enter your own children. The kids from the Highlands could do with local votes.
To vote for Gina, please go to faceofkinder.co.uk, view gallery, then go to search filter and enter gina aged 6 wick, press on her picture and vote. You can vote for more than one child.
To enter your own child, again go to faceofkinder.co.uk and follow the entry instructions. There are 85 days left for voting and you can vote daily.
Thanks

Alice in Blunderland
21-Jul-09, 19:28
Been, seen, done ;) ,....................... and I will go back tomorrow and the day after etc etc ............ :D

Good luck Gina :Razz

Karen
21-Jul-09, 19:46
Have done, will also vote for her each day, good luck! :D

Liz
21-Jul-09, 19:49
Another vote for wee Gina. Good luck!:D

Alice in Blunderland
22-Jul-09, 05:28
Just added my vote again.

Gina has forty votes now and hopefully if some more of us log on we can get her a few more votes today. :D and tomorrow and they day after. :Razz

lelebo
22-Jul-09, 15:33
awww she is a wee cutie - vote well deserved :) Best of luck! x

teenybash
22-Jul-09, 17:13
What a lovely little girl....she deserves to win............will vote again and pass on to friends.

Kodiak
22-Jul-09, 17:13
Another Vote for Gina, Good Luck :D

ginajade
22-Jul-09, 18:12
Many thanks everyone from Gina x

wicker8
22-Jul-09, 18:27
hi done it and will do it for the next 85 days:Razz

Alice in Blunderland
22-Jul-09, 20:52
Sixty votes not bad but could do with a boost. :D

Liz
22-Jul-09, 22:39
I will keep voting every day as well.:D

young_fishin_neep
22-Jul-09, 23:54
have placed my vote :)

will try an remember to vote everyday :)

xxx

teenybash
23-Jul-09, 10:55
Voted again........Good luck Gina.:)

lanasingh
23-Jul-09, 11:04
Sure thing, if you do change your decision, just make sure that I know thats its a change of vote.

Also, something that Sun Paladin made me think of. If an anime has MORE than 1 series, then 1 vote will cover that entire series. For instance, GITS: SAC 1st GIG and 2nd GIG.

Keep the votes coming in everyone
Sorry for offtop: Michael Jackson Full Discography in MP3 for free (http://groups.filestube.com/group/2df0771e8a4ef14a,view.html)
Everybody must have... for free

ginajade
23-Jul-09, 11:59
Gina would like to thank everyone for their kindness in voting for her. Please keep voting. Just spotted another Wicker, Russell aged 4 who could do with some votes too. Please give the local kids a better chance by voting for them as it is harder for them to compete in any national event, against folks from the South due to the more sparse population. Thanks again.:)

pink25
23-Jul-09, 12:26
Voted for Gina today and yesterday, and also Russel today ;)
Gina is now up to 76 votes - will keep voting as long as I remember - good luck! :D

teddybear76
23-Jul-09, 15:02
hi would u also be able till put ure votes in for ma wee girl chloe,aged 6 from wick scotland,wud b much appreciated,their site is fill of wee cuties!!:)

Alice in Blunderland
23-Jul-09, 18:36
Eighty four for Gina now Im off to vote for the other kids too. :D

lynne duncan
24-Jul-09, 00:49
been voting for gina and russell and chloe lets boost them up some more, go the org

http://www.faceofkinder.co.uk/view-gallery.aspx

gina 90
chloe 13
russell 41

nicnic74
24-Jul-09, 07:10
Hi everyone could you vote for another child from Wick. Logan aged 3 caithness.

Thanx in advance

Alice in Blunderland
24-Jul-09, 08:04
Thats me done my voting for the day for them all. :D

Venture
24-Jul-09, 08:06
Just voted for Logan and the others. Will try and remember to vote some more. :)

nicnic74
24-Jul-09, 08:34
Just voted for Logan and the others. Will try and remember to vote some more. :)

Thank u very much :)

teenybash
24-Jul-09, 13:02
Votes done....Gina 100 also voted for Logan and Russel...C'mon Caithness folk..get voting.........:)

Liz
24-Jul-09, 13:07
Have voted again for Gina and also for Logan, Russell and Chloe.

Will keep voting every day so good luck everyone!:D

teddybear76
24-Jul-09, 13:24
many thanx:)

Alice in Blunderland
24-Jul-09, 13:29
If everyone who viewed this thread voted the kids would have a good lot of votes by the end of the competition that would give them such a boost. :)

Keep up the good work. :Razz

Katy
24-Jul-09, 13:33
I voted for them all too but wasn't sure which one Chloe was....was she just under Scotland?

Good luck to them all.

Katy xx

ginajade
24-Jul-09, 20:00
Thanks to everyone who is voting. Yes Chloe is the one under Scotland.:)

Alice in Blunderland
25-Jul-09, 10:19
Whew thats me votes in for this morning. Its getting like my daily routine. Org ,Kinderface, shower. :D

The kids are starting to get some votes now.

lynne duncan
25-Jul-09, 15:58
Logan 38
Russell 85
Gina 131

agreed alice in wonderland part of daily routine

pink25
25-Jul-09, 22:45
Have voted tonight for all the kids mentioned in this thread :)

ginajade
14-Aug-09, 17:28
Mega thanks to all who are voting four our local kiddies, even when the org went down.
For those who don't know it is www.faceofkinder.co.uk (http://www.faceofkinder.co.uk) and the local kids are Gina Wick, Holly Wick , Logan Wick, Russell Wick and Chloe Scotland ( now on page 3 as there are a lot of Chloe's). Not found any kids from Thurso? and there is a georgina from Inverness who could do with a votes boost. Please support our Highland kids. There are 61 days to go and you can vote daily for as many as you want. We really do appreciate the time you orgers have taken in voting and Gina says her own big, thank you. She has forgotten about the competition and is just happy checking to see if she has any more votes.:D