PDA

View Full Version : Help Required

Broadband4Caithness
27-Nov-03, 17:58
I am sorry to ask but I am really stuck.

I was trying to get a stall for the Wick Fun day but i cannot be provided a space as they have no space left.

If you know or you own a stall at the fun day then please could you try and fit me in if you can as this would be great.

However I have got a placement on the Reindeer Day in Wick which is the 13th of December but I have no stall.

This is where I most need your help.

I need to borrow a stall for this event to gather as many pre-registrations as I can for the exchanges which has just got a trigger.

If you know anyone or you have a stall that i can use for this event then please contact me asap.

Thanks in Advance

Paul Reid
Broadband4Caithness
campaign@broadband4caithness.co.uk
http://www.broadband4caithness.co.uk

Broadband4Caithness
29-Nov-03, 13:13
Thankyou for all your help in trying to find a stall or place at the fun day.

Mr P Cannop
29-Nov-03, 13:34
hi Paul Reid did you find or get a stall for the Wick Fun day ??

Broadband4Caithness
29-Nov-03, 19:55
Hi Paul,

Sorry I did get a place for the stall but no stall.

Due to the weather then that meant I could not provide just a table due to the paperwork.

I will be there for Reindeer Day on the 13th of Dec though.

Mr P Cannop
29-Nov-03, 20:10
Hi Paul Reid

would you like any help ??

Anonymous
04-Dec-03, 02:08
I hope the weather is less inclement for you on Reindeer Day.

I trust that, on your stall, you will make you allegiance rather more clear than you have on this forum.

I trust you will make it clear that you are not assisting us in our quest for a Broadband service, but are simply a recruiting arm of the BT heavy mob.

Given that BT would prefer that "remote" areas like Caithness did not exist, and given that BT don't even give us a decent and reliable service for basic telephony, and given that BT are committed to avoiding the expense of providing Broadband to remote areas, even if it means shifting the goalposts occasionally, you have my utmost respect for taking up a challenge.

Broadband4Caithness
05-Dec-03, 13:40
Hi Paul,

At the moment I do have enough helpers but I will keep your name If I need anymore assistance.

Thanks for asking.