PDA

View Full Version : Tescos 5 POINTS a Litre Promotion!

emc246
20-Jul-09, 22:08
How thick are half the people up here??? It feels like every time I go into the petrol station it seems there is another customer thinking the staff have ripped them off by "not giving me my 5 pence off" IT IS 5 POINTS PER LITRE, is it so hard just to read a little piece of paper like that? Why does nobody bother taking the time to read anything nowadays? Little wonder they look like such fools all the time!

Alice in Blunderland
20-Jul-09, 22:37
A bit harsh. I'm sure its just a genuine error and something we have all done at some point in our life misread something. :(

I would think that half the people up here are quite intelligent and the other half not that bad either just at times they make silly mistakes :D

Mrs Bucket
20-Jul-09, 22:57
How thick are half the people up here??? It feels like every time I go into the petrol station it seems there is another customer thinking the staff have ripped them off by "not giving me my 5 pence off" IT IS 5 POINTS PER LITRE, is it so hard just to read a little piece of paper like that? Why does nobody bother taking the time to read anything nowadays? Little wonder they look like such fools all the time!
What on earth is a perfect person like you doing living in a place like this with such thick people. You found the road in you can surely find it out.

Serenity
20-Jul-09, 23:08
5 points a litre is better anyway if you take up the double in store offers or the 4x clubcard deals offers (mmmm pizza express!).

emc246
20-Jul-09, 23:09
I don't have the minority opinion when it comes to this topic, all it takes is a simple look at what you have in your hand, it's common sense. Instead of getting uptight with staff because you think they have ripped you off but in actual fact, it was your mistake.

Serenity
20-Jul-09, 23:11
I don't have the minority opinion when it comes to this topic, all it takes is a simple look at what you have in your hand, it's common sense. Instead of getting uptight with staff because you think they have ripped you off but in actual fact, it was your mistake.

Yes I agree with you. Especially when they realise it was their mistake and won't back down. :roll:

Kevin Milkins
20-Jul-09, 23:23
I think I must be thicker than most, (and I don't come from up here).:confused

Firstly there would be very little chance of me reading anything about premotions and secondly I would not have checked to see if I was being ripped off, so everyone's a winner.:Razz

Aaldtimer
21-Jul-09, 02:59

Settle petal...keep taking the tablets...everything will sort itself out!:confused

Tighsonas4
21-Jul-09, 10:44
all i want at the pumps is petrol for the car, give the ticket to the other half ,thats her business :Razz
mine is to see how much i have got to the gallon [lol] tony

Rheghead
21-Jul-09, 12:00
I would think that half the people up here are quite intelligent and the other half not that bad either just at times they make silly mistakes :D

It could be said that 50% of the population are below average intelligence.:lol:

changilass
21-Jul-09, 12:04
If 50% are below and 50% are above, that means that NO ONE is actually of average inteligence.:confused

emc246
21-Jul-09, 15:24
Settle petal...keep taking the tablets...everything will sort itself out!:confused

I think it's you that needs the tablets or maybe a sarcasm repressent, and it would take more than medication to sort you out by the sounds of things...

magtomich
21-Jul-09, 16:47
Has this 'Aaldtimer' got under the thin skin of a Tesco petrol station executive - obviously a very smart cookie with a Master's Degree in Customer Relations :eek: