PDA

View Full Version : A Shout-Out to All Ex-Orgers

Saveman
23-Mar-06, 12:47
To all you ex-Orgers: JJC, Landmarker, Wickerinca.....there's probably lots more, this is just a happy little thread to urge you to reconsider.

Think of this thread as outside the normal Org. To post in here is not posting on the Org, nor is it returning to the Org. It's just a chance for you to have your say, within the bounds of decency obviously!

1. Why did you leave? Come on get it off your chest once and for all! You'll feel better I promise!

2. What do you fill your time with now? I can just see it now, "Life after the Org" on the bestseller list.....

3. Can you be persuaded to return? The most important question of all.

Chillie
23-Mar-06, 14:10
Reconsider! they have just probably changed their name,s, but not for much longer.:roll:

Rheghead
23-Mar-06, 15:14
Has wickerinca gone offski an'all? Oh man, what is happening!!:(

scotsboy
23-Mar-06, 15:34
It is the lefty pinko PC brigade they are stifling debate and trying to homogenize us all. But don’t worry there will be no surrender from me.

wickerinca
23-Mar-06, 21:23
Reconsider! they have just probably changed their name,s, but not for much longer.:roll:

I wasn't going to post again ever....but I had a few pms to read and nosiness took me into this thread and I found this libellous comment!! Might be something that you would do, sweetheart, but some of us will not stoop to duplicity!!

Exit Stage right, haughtily!!

willowbankbear
23-Mar-06, 22:07
They didnt stay away for long did they? Wickerinca & Landmarker have both posted on here tonight:)

How about a poll, who will get suspended next off the .org?:Razz

Moira
23-Mar-06, 22:28
I wasn't going to post again ever....but I had a few pms to read and nosiness took me into this thread and I found this libellous comment!! Might be something that you would do, sweetheart, but some of us will not stoop to duplicity!!

Lol - the drama of it all - Wick Players are looking for talent such as yours, Wickerinca :grin:

3 orgers have been carted off to the nick; Landmarker goes off in a huff - then strides back on centre-stage - bold as ever; Sweaty Betty has been unmasked and turns out to be DW and you're playing peek-a-boo at the edges of the curtain. Go find your smilies, girl & get your butt back in here - we need you - the Caithness.org show must go on! :lol:

Gleber2
23-Mar-06, 23:30

I seemed to have missed something here. Why is the Wick/Canadian lady exiting. I think she's cool!!!

canuck
23-Mar-06, 23:39
I seemed to have missed something here. Why is the Wick/Canadian lady exiting. I think she's cool!!!

You're right Gleber 2, she is a cool lady. Like any good theatre, people exit then return. It keeps the players interested in what they are doing, listening to the dialogue and watching out for one another.

willowbankbear
23-Mar-06, 23:39

Aye now ye come to mention it Gleeber, why is wickerinca leaving? Hope she doesnt go. I certainly havent seen any reason for her to do so, could somebody enlighten us?:confused:

Gleber2
23-Mar-06, 23:46
Aye now ye come to mention it Gleeber, why is wickerinca leaving? Hope she doesnt go. I certainly havent seen any reason for her to do so, could somebody enlighten us?:confused:

Please note, dear Lady, That I am Gleber2 and if you get my name wrong again and call me GLEEBER, I will take a huff and resign.:evil I wish people would grow up and stop bickering like bairns. 'E world wid be a far better place wid id no.

Gleber2
23-Mar-06, 23:49
How nice it would be if we could enjoy our differences and stop bickering like bairns.

willowbankbear
23-Mar-06, 23:51
Please note, dear Lady, That I am Gleber2 and if you get my name wrong again and call me GLEEBER, I will take a huff and resign.:evil I wish people would grow up and stop bickering like bairns. 'E world wid be a far better place wid id no.

Sorry man! spelling mistake ,just like Im most definately male,not a lady:o If ye say THAT again I will take the huff & move next door to ye, haha:p

Gleber2
23-Mar-06, 23:54
Sorry man! spelling mistake ,just like Im most definately male,not a lady:o If ye say THAT again I will take the huff & move next door to ye, haha:p

May the omnipotent one who may or may not exist forbid. Sorry for the mistake but I'd rather be called a wumin than Gleeber.

Saveman
24-Mar-06, 00:22
Lol - the drama of it all - Wick Players are looking for talent such as yours, Wickerinca :grin:

3 orgers have been carted off to the nick; Landmarker goes off in a huff - then strides back on centre-stage - bold as ever; Sweaty Betty has been unmasked and turns out to be DW and you're playing peek-a-boo at the edges of the curtain. Go find your smilies, girl & get your butt back in here - we need you - the Caithness.org show must go on! :lol:

Still no sign of JJC, no?
:confused

canuck
24-Mar-06, 01:17
Still no sign of JJC, no?
:confused

jjc we need you back. I want to talk to you about your avatar. I saw it on the back of a car the other day. The symbols always intrigued me.

golach
24-Mar-06, 01:22

Wickerinca!!!!!! stop it!!! ye are no a "Drama Queen".......lek Gleeber and his ilk, may I as a Thursa loon be forgiven, for saying this till a weeker, dinna go away

MadPict
24-Mar-06, 01:34
jjc we need you back. I want to talk to you about your avatar. I saw it on the back of a car the other day. The symbols always intrigued me.

If I recall JJC's avatar correctly it was the left hand one in this pair -
http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/fishfight.jpg

..so I presume he follows the evolution as opposed to creation line...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_fish

canuck
24-Mar-06, 01:54
Thanks MadPict.

Ann
24-Mar-06, 08:39
I, for one, know Wickerinca and she can no more keep her nose out of here any more than she can bite her tongue, so don't worry, she'll be back!
It is people like her and many others who keep this forum alive.
See you soon, Wickerinca!
Ann

Ann
24-Mar-06, 08:39
P.S. Don't keep your audience waiting my girl! xx

landmarker
24-Mar-06, 19:46
Wickerinca: Please do not go. You are needed here.

Saveman
24-Mar-06, 20:12
Looks like she has gone.

I think we've all learned something here today.

Gleber2
25-Mar-06, 14:25
Looks like she has gone.

I think we've all learned something here today.

Will somebody please tell me why Wickerina has gone.

willowbankbear
25-Mar-06, 14:29
I asked that on Thursday & no-one replied,why?:confused: :confused:

golach
25-Mar-06, 14:52
Will somebody please tell me why Wickerina has gone.
Glebbbber2 see the thread "Another Orger bites the dust" number 21 she cancelled her account:cry:

landmarker
25-Mar-06, 17:52
I'm not going and it's a shame anyone has to leave. I might post less if I'm pre-occupied in other places but this board is too good to bow out of,. I respect fully the moderators and administrators position. After nine years on the net it was just a surprise to see so much moderation in action.

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 17:58
I'm not going and it's a shame anyone has to leave. I might post less if I'm pre-occupied in other places but this board is too good to bow out of,. I respect fully the moderators and administrators position. After nine years on the net it was just a surprise to see so much moderation in action.

It's good to know you're not leaving Landmarker.
It's a pain that we've lost Wickerinca

canuck
25-Mar-06, 18:05
Okay, seven days left until what?

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 18:06
Okay, seven days left until what?

I'm moving.

canuck
25-Mar-06, 18:15
To a new home? a new job? a new town? a new country?

willowbankbear
25-Mar-06, 18:16
Connie19 is back tomorrow night, so its only 1 day [lol] [lol]

Saveman
25-Mar-06, 18:20
To a new home? a new job? a new town? a new country?

To a new "Savecave." ;)