PDA

View Full Version : Fitba Sponsorship!

Kenneth
20-Jul-09, 15:01
Hello folks

Bit of a long shot but its worth a go, seeing as the Org is home to so many kind and generous people with hearts of gold (and hopefully pockets too)
I am making a team for the Caithness 7s Winter Football League, which starts up in September.

I have already been given £200 from the wondeful Buds n Blooms. However, to cover the cost of the rest of the League Fees + Strip, I need about £200 more. Our players are already going to be paying around about £25 each so we are covering part of the costs ourselves. I've bought the strips out of my own money already, they just need to be printed with sponsors names...

I have asked several pubs (seeing as traditionally, pubs have sponsored the footy teams.) and a few different companies about town, but due to the credit crunch and all that, this idea isnt so appealling, which is understandable….

However, I was hoping if there was anyone or any companies out there who were willing to sponsor our team? If you do own a business we can put the name on our shirts, and there will also be a fabulous opportunity to get yourselves in the local paper as you present us the strips! And I think not only is this a good wee bit of advertisement, its also a great opportunity to support your community - the 7s has been brilliant over the years, keeping hundreds of people fit and giving them something to do.
If this seems like a good idea, please give me a shout.

You can contact me on 01847 89 51 43 or 0761003394 for any details.

Thanks!
Kenneth

lynne duncan
20-Jul-09, 18:13
would the lottery awards for all be able to help

Venture
20-Jul-09, 18:20
There's also bound to be sports grants available for this type of thing. If you contact Caithness Volunteering office in Telford Street, Wick, they will keep you right and help with fillling in the forms. Good luck with your new venture.;)

Alice in Blunderland
20-Jul-09, 18:47
You could also try the Highland Council Discretionary fund we applied for and received money towards football nets one year and bike stands the following. :)

slinky
21-Jul-09, 02:21
guess it would be down to whos in ur team ,are they any good would it be worth advertising over your shirt if yous arnt:eek: