PDA

View Full Version : Where were you ladies?

Fran
20-Jul-09, 01:23
Dorothy Jacks of Keith was in the assembly rooms with her clothes roadshow but where were all the ladies? There were some great clothes, some tops were only £5. Dorothy said it is the worst turnout ever experienced in wick, though good in thurso. Maybe it was due to the county show being held in Wick. It would be terrible if she doesnt return because of lack of support.

annemarie482
20-Jul-09, 09:09
i can honestly say, probably like a few others that i didn't have a clue she was there!
was it advertised? i know i defo didn't notice it if it was!

grumpy1
20-Jul-09, 14:57
yeah id say the same didnt know she was there...sorry..but i do find it a shame when lack of support is blamed for something not being successful when infact it is usually poor advertising...(this is purely an observation and not a throwback at whats been previously said..may i add)

twiglet
20-Jul-09, 21:05
Didn't even know about it, in Thurso, let alone Wick!

teenybash
20-Jul-09, 21:17
Never knew a thing about it....................:confused

Twiggy
20-Jul-09, 21:46
It was in the adverts inCourior and Groat-thats how I knew it was on:eek:

butterfly
20-Jul-09, 22:03
There was also a poster up in the co-op.

grumpy1
20-Jul-09, 23:04
There was also a poster up in the co-op.
thats why i missed it .....i shop in tesco...

brandy
21-Jul-09, 02:50
i never saw an advert... but dont read the paper or go to the coop....now if it had been on the .org...... but i was working on the weekend as well.

joxville
21-Jul-09, 22:36
Clothes roadshow-very few ladies attend?? County Show-loads o' coos?? Hmmm.......think I'd better not say anything more. [lol]

shazzap
21-Jul-09, 22:39
Clothes roadshow-very few ladies attend?? County Show-loads o' coos?? Hmmm.......think I'd better not say anything more. [lol]

Would you like a shovel!!!!!!!! keep digging ;)