PDA

View Full Version : Attraction

Invisible
19-Jul-09, 21:59
Once again i had my beer goggles on this weekend and like everyother i was irresistable to women (aye right)

Anyway I was just wondering without any alcohol, how do you know your attracted to someone, or that they might be attracted to you?

[disgust]

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jul-09, 22:04
Once again i had my beer goggles on this weekend and like everyother i was irresistable to women (aye right)

[disgust]

Its not the beer goggles :eek: .............its that Lynx deodorant have you never seen the adverts. ;)

telfordstar
19-Jul-09, 22:10
Its not the beer goggles :eek: .............its that Lynx deodorant have you never seen the adverts. ;)

Lol nice one. Your coming out with some good ones just now alice :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Jul-09, 22:13
Simples.Yer eyes meet(without beergoogles)and life ends out great.:D

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jul-09, 22:22
Simples.Yer eyes meet(without beergoogles)and life ends out great.

YYYYYeeeeeuuuuukkkkkkkk...........Pass the sicky bag quick. :lol: :Razz :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jul-09, 22:23
Lol nice one. Your coming out with some good ones just now alice :lol:

Alice has been on her hodilays and is on form.

The plumbers wound me up on Friday and Im still on a high. :D

Sporran
20-Jul-09, 04:17

It must have been your invisible animal magnetism, Invisible! :Razz

Anyway I was just wondering without any alcohol, how do you know your attracted to someone, or that they might be attracted to you?

Lol, surely you can tell if you're attracted to someone or vice versa, without being under the influence of alcohol, Invisible? If you keep wanting to look at the person, and vice versa, that's a sure sign that you're attracted to each other. If a woman smiles at you, makes eye contact, and gives you a lingering gaze, then there's a good chance she'd like to get to know you better. If she winks at you as well, then you're definitely in luck! :lol:

Invisible
20-Jul-09, 11:37
It must have been your invisible animal magnetism, Invisible! :Razz

Lol, surely you can tell if you're attracted to someone or vice versa,

Unfortunately i canna tell if someone is into me and thats what I was looking to find out if you anyone could give me pointers. Because is love is red then I must be colourblind.

Fantoosh
20-Jul-09, 14:22
maybe just ask them? ha ha easier said than done though, eh? I think if someone likes you you will never know unless they want to make it obvious and then you will know.

Invisible
20-Jul-09, 14:23
maybe just ask them? ha ha easier said than done though, eh? I think if someone likes you you will never know unless they want to make it obvious and then you will know.

yeah I never actually thought of the obvious, thanks for that.

katarina
20-Jul-09, 14:38

[disgust]

When it happens to you - you'll know!

Vistravi
20-Jul-09, 16:19
If she's interested then she'll let you know unless she's too shy that is. Theres no harm in asking just keep a rebuff in mind just in case you've misread the signals;)

Amy-Winehouse
20-Jul-09, 16:26
Yip drink can do wonders for some folk lol:Razz:Razz

ShelleyCowie
20-Jul-09, 17:19
Im a straight telling person, so i like it when men are the same. When i met my OH i told him i fancied him, simple. He said he had no idea i fancied him, but he fancied me too! 2 1/2 years later i love him as much as ever!

He is terrible at picking up "signals" though! And he cant flirt at all.

But if u like someone, tell them. Better knowing right away if she feels the same than chasing for ages! ;)

georgegwf
20-Jul-09, 20:08
3 Children and 20 years together[lol] :lol: :cool:

Vistravi
20-Jul-09, 20:49
Im a straight telling person, so i like it when men are the same. When i met my OH i told him i fancied him, simple. He said he had no idea i fancied him, but he fancied me too! 2 1/2 years later i love him as much as ever!

He is terrible at picking up "signals" though! And he cant flirt at all.

But if u like someone, tell them. Better knowing right away if she feels the same than chasing for ages! ;)

Himself is the same shelley. he never flirt with me and despite myself being a big flirt i didn't flirt with him. We got talking and took it from there. Here we are a year and a half later. alcohol :lol:

Signals:eek: he is hopeless. i have to spell it out to him.

Straight to the point is the best way to find out. may get a slap in the face or a rebuff but it works

twiglet
20-Jul-09, 20:55
Body language is good too if you can read it. If she likes you, she may mirror you i.e. you take a sip of your drink, she does the same, you lean on the bar so does she etc etc. If she's staring at you and keeps touching her neck area or flicking her hair - you're in there. Just don't be shy! Good luck.

joxville
21-Jul-09, 22:57

[disgust]

Because all women find me irresistable for various reasons I can't give you a definitive answer. :cool:

sweetpea
21-Jul-09, 23:21

[disgust]

In reply, not on here. Playing out your love life.;)

Vistravi
21-Jul-09, 23:33
Because all women find me irresistable for various reasons I can't give you a definitive answer. :cool:

Maybe its the lack of hair. I hear shiny heads make good mirrors. :Razz:lol:

katarina
22-Jul-09, 08:20
so what most people are saying is that men just can't read signals?

christina
22-Jul-09, 08:58
I meet my Fiance when I was at work:).

He used to come in with his work mate a lot and have a coke. I knew then he liked me as I worked in a bar did keep him waiting a good 4 months:lol: until I gave in and flirted back:roll:. Still together 6 years later with a 4 month old son and our wedding is in 2 months.

Invisible
22-Jul-09, 11:38
so what most people are saying is that men just can't read signals?

well i know i cant read signals

dietcokegirl
22-Jul-09, 14:27
To be fair - i cant read signals either, never have been - probably never will. Unless someone just says it, i wont catch on.

I met my OH while working behind a bar, he came in all the time for months, sometimes he would just chat but most of the time he would wind me up and embarrass me infront of other customers.

I didnt think anything of it, i just thought of him as another guy that likes to wind up the barmaid.

It wasn't untill my mate and some of the regulars in the bar said it was so obvious that he liked me, then i started paying attention.

And here we are 6 years later, very happy :D

When i go into the bar nowadays, the regulars still wind me up by saying that even the pub dog realised straight away that OH was into me all those years ago, and it took me nearly 6 months to catch on......so you see - women dont always pick up on signals either!!