PDA

View Full Version : Green Road Playground

bonami
19-Jul-09, 20:57
I was in the Green Road Playgroung this afternoon with the grandbairns and found the most disgusting mess I have ever seen in a childrens playground. Almost all the swings slides etc had been smeared with dog dirt. Whoever did this must have removed the dirt from the bins as the green bags were scattered all round the area. I feel sure this is not the actions of young children but older ones probably very stupid older ones. Have these morons any idea the medical problems they can cause small bairns and indeed themselves working with this muck. If those responsible are cought in the act they should be made to clean up thier stupidity with thier bare hands.[evil]

gemma89
19-Jul-09, 21:03
Thats terrible, obviously nothing better to do with their time than to rake through dog bins.......[disgust]

Tighsonas4
19-Jul-09, 21:29
with all this warnings about hygeine going on that sounds terrible
the likes of that should be reported to some health department or another
i wonder do these idiots wash there hands tony

Amy-Winehouse
19-Jul-09, 21:52
That is Crap :eek:

I take my son to the park everyday but today we didnt go, Im glad now but that is disgusting, Bignold park tomorrow instead but the Green road park is better for my son as there is more there for him to go on. Cheers Bon-ami

telfordstar
19-Jul-09, 22:09
That is really really disgusting. Wheres the fun in doing that to a kids playground? I hope the council get it cleaned and sanitised.

mrjolly
19-Jul-09, 22:56
very sad, from the mind or minds of very sick fokes

kitty kat
19-Jul-09, 23:01
that is shocking and why do it i mean i dont no any nomal kids that would clean dog mess out from there own back garden, let alone take it out of the bin and play with it :eek:

ShelleyCowie
19-Jul-09, 23:45
That is really disgusting! Why do people feel the need to spoil other peoples fun. It baffles me! [evil]

shamrock2007
20-Jul-09, 09:59
Thats terrible its the best park in the town. Hope whoever done it gets hit down with a nasty bug that will teach them a lesson [evil]

weeksider
20-Jul-09, 10:51
Pity 1 of the ways into it is terrible not like the other 1s :(
Yes it is a very good park with lots in it for bairns to play on :lol:
but lots of underagers use it for drinking in @ weekends and leave mess :(

bigskelf
20-Jul-09, 17:27
Hi, lovely topic for my first post
Down here in tropical perthshire, the first dog bins were just painted litter bins. But then the council realised that some of the youngsters from the shallow end of the gene pool were pulling the contents out and throwing them at each other, buses, cars, OAP's etc[evil]
So now all the bins have specially designed lids to make it difficult to get the crap out. However, if the bins are not emptied enough they fill up and the little darlings can play with the lovely stuff.

Fluff
20-Jul-09, 17:52
welcome bigskelf.
That is so rank it is beyond belief. The thought of it is making me boke!

Katy
20-Jul-09, 18:36
That is really disgusting!! Can't believe kids would want to or even think of doing such things!!!
Hope they get Green Road cleaned up and disinfected soon. Shame it wil have to be the council that clean it all up....should be the wee horrors that done it in the first place YUCK!
Kxxx

georgegwf
20-Jul-09, 20:15
What in gods name goes through these mentally deficient yobs, I just don,t understand what can be inside their heads (thats if it was youths)........................[disgust]

newmonic
20-Jul-09, 20:50
Who said it woz kids or yobs ?

There is alot of weird adults out there also.

Everyone always blames the youngones. Age discrimanation!!

butterfly
20-Jul-09, 21:07
Welcome to the org Bigskelf.Hope someone has told the council so those swings can get a good scrub before anyone goes on them.