PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant 21st celebations

Vistravi
19-Jul-09, 20:42
Had a fantastic weekend with my cloesest friend and my sister. Even got a visit from my mum, step dad, step sis and my three brothers on friday when they were in ness.

Got my second and last tattoo done. It hurt so much when it came to the small detail but worth it. :)

cuddlepop
20-Jul-09, 12:17
Had a fantastic weekend with my cloesest friend and my sister. Even got a visit from my mum, step dad, step sis and my three brothers on friday when they were in ness.

Got my second and last tattoo done. It hurt so much when it came to the small detail but worth it. :)

Thats a gorgeous tatoo,wish I was as brave as you.
Simply love butterflys and that colour of blue is my favourite too.:D

Fantoosh
20-Jul-09, 14:18
Thats lovely. where about is it on your body?

grumpy1
20-Jul-09, 15:00
great tattoo..beautiful colours..yr definately braver than me lol...so glad u had a nice wkend with lots off visitors...:)

Vistravi
20-Jul-09, 15:41
It only hurts when its getting done grumy1 and cuddlepop. Short term pain for a life long tattoo. :) The pain was defintly worth it for this one. My other one only nipped compared to this one.

Had a brilliant time. my partner has the weekend off his work this weekend so we're going out for a meal.

Vistravi
20-Jul-09, 15:46
Fantoosh its on my right forearm in the crook near my elbow. it looks large in the photo but its not really when you see it on my arm.

Had it wrapped in a bandgage today to keep little hands off it. The kids were really good at not touching it once i told them it was sore as its still tender through the bandage.

Vistravi
20-Jul-09, 15:54
Thats a gorgeous tatoo,wish I was as brave as you.
Simply love butterflys and that colour of blue is my favourite too.:D

Same here cuddlepop. Love the colour blue, its my faviourite colour, always been a blue girl at heart lol. it will go a lighter blue on the edge once it heals. Hoping it does heal quickly as i hate the itchy healing part lol and i can't wait to see how it looks once the healing is done.