PDA

View Full Version : Notification - Moderator Help

scotsboy
19-Jul-09, 14:01
Some time ago I was "invited" to join a sub-group or something to do with cars (don't know why?). Anyway this notification is still there - can it be removed as I have no interest in the group nor intention of joining it.

tonkatojo
19-Jul-09, 16:38
Some time ago I was "invited" to join a sub-group or something to do with cars (don't know why?). Anyway this notification is still there - can it be removed as I have no interest in the group nor intention of joining it.

Try looking in user control panel, on the left under networking there's something like that there. :)

scotsboy
19-Jul-09, 16:50
Yeah, I had a look there but I still can't find how to remove the notification.

Liz
19-Jul-09, 19:43
I'd like to remove this as well so can anyone help please?

golach
19-Jul-09, 19:49
Go to user CP, then Social groups, this will list all groups go to Your groups and click on the group, then top right click "leave group".
I hope this will work
PS I am not a moderator
Even quicker, call up your own user CP, the group will be shown on the right, click on the group, then as above click "Leave group"

Liz
20-Jul-09, 14:24
I have the same problem as Scotsboy but can't see 'leave group' option Golach?

canuck
20-Jul-09, 18:55

I have no idea how to help you with this problem. But it is great to see you again. Welcome back to active participation! :)