PDA

View Full Version : helium help

kitty kat
18-Jul-09, 13:08
where o where can i find helium i am needing it in the next few days but cant seem to find any:confused

any help welcome

tonkatojo
18-Jul-09, 13:19
where o where can i find helium i am needing it in the next few days but cant seem to find any:confused

any help welcome

"jim bews" the paper shop in Wick uses it to blow up balloons you could enquire there.

kitty kat
18-Jul-09, 13:25
"jim bews" the paper shop in Wick uses it to blow up balloons you could enquire there.

i tried bews in thurso and they said they only order in enough for themselves from nicolsons in bower.

nicolsons is closed today or they just didnt want to answer the phone today :)

telfordstar
18-Jul-09, 13:29
They sell helium in wick tesco in the same isle as all the party stuff. Think it was on top shelf and was £30. hope this helps.

kitty kat
18-Jul-09, 13:33
They sell helium in wick tesco in the same isle as all the party stuff. Think it was on top shelf and was £30. hope this helps.

fantastic i was wondering about tesco it is a bit of a journey if they didnt have any

thank you ;)

telfordstar
18-Jul-09, 13:36
fantastic i was wondering about tesco it is a bit of a journey if they didnt have any

thank you ;)

It was defo there the other day i remember looking at it. Maybe give them a ring first just to be safe.

kitty kat
18-Jul-09, 13:43
It was defo there the other day i remember looking at it. Maybe give them a ring first just to be safe.

just looked online and it says out of stock i no a few people in at the show will get them to have a look on the way past

miss woolies they always had some :~(

shazzap
18-Jul-09, 16:35
Ebay have it.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jul-09, 18:46
Oh Iv'e just got to post this one ............I cant help you with advice on helium............................... :(

But there's alway loads of hot air on the org................. :Razz [lol]

< ducks for cover now >

telfordstar
18-Jul-09, 18:58
Oh Iv'e just got to post this one ............I cant help you with advice on helium............................... :(

But there's alway loads of hot air on the org................. :Razz [lol]

< ducks for cover now >

Lol now at was a good one.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jul-09, 19:02
Lol now at was a good one.

I thank you.

Hot air and steam is frequently seen on the org. Its like stepping into a sauna at times on here. :Razz [lol]

kitty kat
19-Jul-09, 15:49
back to the drawing board tesco no longer do them:confused

TRUCKER
19-Jul-09, 19:24
TRY THIS WEBSITEhttp://www.partyrama.co.uk/mcp/Disposable_Helium_Gas.html THE DELIVER ALL OVER THE UK. HOPE THIS HELPS:)

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jul-09, 19:39
Can Nicolson engineering not supply it as they supply gasses.

Try Monday morning. :)

kitty kat
19-Jul-09, 20:16
Can Nicolson engineering not supply it as they supply gasses.

Try Monday morning. :)

will do but i think they only supply big canisters i know there is a place in wick to its called gift house will be on the phone first thing tomorrow :D
and will try cards and things in thurso BT are gonna give me a wedding gift at this rate [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jul-09, 20:45
BT are gonna give me a wedding gift at this rate [lol]

Not a hope, :lol: just a lovely big bill to be paid in full..................no charity from them..........and no wedding gift.

Keep on trying.

joxville
21-Jul-09, 23:06
The world's running out of Helium so stop wasting it on stupid party balloons or making silly voices after breathing it in. I'd post a few links for you peeps but canna be bothered, do your own research...don't say I didn't warn you!

Kevin Milkins
21-Jul-09, 23:26
As telfordstar said, I think Tesco did have some on the shelf, but I also noticed Joe Pasquale on a push bike in the Tesco car park on his way through while doing an end to end.:confused

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
22-Jul-09, 11:53
Hey Katy from KG Events should be able to help = and I think she's actually got an offer on in July for balloons....... not sure what it is though - but she's on here somewhere... KATY where are you - can you help these folks out...

her screen name is KATY on her if you send her a private message i'm sure she'll help she's that kinda gal!!

Kevin Milkins
22-Jul-09, 12:48
This is a link to Katy (http://forum.caithness.org/member.php?u=215). Hope it helps.

Katy
22-Jul-09, 18:00
Thanks both Keep on Trucking and Kevin, I didn't know if I was allowed to post a comment or not but yes I can help with helium!

Not wanting to say anymore as not sure how much I can say in the general section.

Katy xx

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
22-Jul-09, 21:48
im pretty sure you can say what you want now as someone is ASKING for help - it's not like you're out and out promoting yourself ???? don't think you can get in trouble...