PDA

View Full Version : Wick traffic warden

weeksider
17-Jul-09, 19:56
I hear he has a broken ankle , Best Wishes Bill for speedy recovery /no pun intended ,as parking in high st/bridge st in town is very bad again now.
Is No 1 doing it temp ? until he is back on his Foot patrols again.

barmar62
17-Jul-09, 20:32
Not familiar with the traffic warden, just the sticky labels he leaves behind, I thought parking on junctions, near pedestrian crossings, and driving on the wrong side of the road ignoring "toy" roundabouts where all acceptable in Wick.

purplelady
18-Jul-09, 23:49
I hear he has a broken ankle , Best Wishes Bill for speedy recovery /no pun intended ,as parking in high st/bridge st in town is very bad again now.
Is No 1 doing it temp ? until he is back on his Foot patrols again.Am sure he will be back annoying you all real soon am told it could be about oct not sure as when it comes to telling ma anything it is a state secert lol as he is my ex or will be my ex husband in the near future x

Kevin Milkins
19-Jul-09, 00:10
Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to run you over.:eek::roll:;)

highlander
19-Jul-09, 00:13
Gawd how wrong i was, looked at the thread and thought "oh gawd whats this guy getting run down for now" BUT hecks for once something nice being said, well done that made my night reading that good karma going to him lol

Moira
20-Jul-09, 00:59
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bill. You do a great job under difficult circumstances.

Please ignore all the negative posts. :)

Angel
20-Jul-09, 22:05
He is not the one who lowers his peak and struts like a Malor is he... oh dear... I do miss him so... but I see Kevin Milkins didna... Get well eventually Bill..xx

Angel

Alice in Blunderland
20-Jul-09, 22:45
I did wonder how the parking has gone a bit wild again lately. :eek:

Get yourself a motorised chair Bill and less of this slacking off. Im sure the force will hire you one, you could recoup the cost from the amount of fines you will manage to dish out. :lol:

Get well soon. :)

Tighsonas4
21-Jul-09, 10:52
i for one certainly miss him, hes really quite a nice bloke he will come and go and not officious
certainly missed him at the post office yesterday
had to go all the way roundabout and come back speedy recovery tony

shazzap
21-Jul-09, 11:55
Is there just one warden for Wick?
Surely they have contingency plans for things like this.

northener
21-Jul-09, 12:58
Bill's a top bloke who does a difficult job. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I'm with Alice on the motorised chair idea...you'd have to get a blue light and a siren, that would be something to see.:Razz