PDA

View Full Version : bit o fun to lighten the mood!

annemarie482
16-Jul-09, 21:13
some of the most recent threads are heated and full of slanging matches!

so to lighten the mood a bit...........

if you could get your own back on a childhood bully.......hypothetically of course........what would you do to them and why!?!

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 21:18
I did it. I appeared looking extremely glamorous, thin and very sexily dressed with a gorgeous toyboy on my arm when they were short, dumpy and very scruffy!
Oh it felt so good and I didn't have to be nasty at all. I just smiled sweetly [smirk]

joxville
16-Jul-09, 22:10
I'd attach an anchor to their genitalia then go for a 5 mile drive after which I'd hang them from a tree using cheese-wire then use them as dart practice. They'll think twice about bullying anyone again. :eek: ;)

tonkatojo
16-Jul-09, 22:16
I'd attach an anchor to their genitalia then go for a 5 mile drive after which I'd hang them from a tree using cheese-wire then use them as dart practice. They'll think twice about bullying anyone again. :eek: ;)

Dear me, you must have had a hard time of it in your youth to be so bitter, pleased we never met !. ;)

I hasten to add I'm not and never have been a bully.

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 22:22

Could you do mine too please?

tonkatojo
16-Jul-09, 22:26

A bit confused I am :roll:, are you a witch or warlock ? :lol:

webmannie
16-Jul-09, 22:29

What, you want joxville to attach an anchor to your genitalia then go for a 5 mile drive? LOL:lol::lol:

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 22:31
Haha, it's late!
I meant do my bullies :roll::lol:

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 22:33
Lobbs a squashed tomato at Webmannie and flings a flan at tonkatojo :)

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jul-09, 22:36
Lobbs a squashed tomato at Webmannie and flings a flan at tonkatojo :)

And they both ducked and it missed them as they are a right jammy pair. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jul-09, 22:38
I'd attach an anchor to their genitalia then go for a 5 mile drive after which I'd hang them from a tree using cheese-wire then use them as dart practice. They'll think twice about bullying anyone again. :eek:

As for you Jox have you ever considered councilling as you seem to have some serious issues going on there. :eek: :Razz

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 22:40
And they both ducked and it missed them as they are a right jammy pair. :lol:

Luckily there was an upended trampoline behind them so as they stood up the tomato and flan rebounded and caught them behind the ear![lol]
It is getting very late isn't it :confused

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jul-09, 22:43
Luckily there was an upended trampoline behind them so as they stood up the tomato and flan rebounded and caught them behind the ear![lol]
It is getting very late isn't it :confused

Yes I think they may actually have toddled of to bed with their glass of milk and comfort blankets.
:lol:

WickWitch
16-Jul-09, 22:44
Yes I think they may actually have toddled of to bed with their glass of milk and comfort blankets.
:lol:

You forgot their dummies :lol:...I'll be getting told off for bullying!! ;)

joxville
16-Jul-09, 22:45
I was never bullied but if I was then that's what I'd like to do to them.

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jul-09, 22:47
I was never bullied but if I was then that's what I'd like to do to them.

Lucky, its a terrible thing to happen and what you have planned may seem light in the eyes of those who have been bullied. :)

joxville
16-Jul-09, 22:48
I'd attach an anchor to their genitalia then go for a 5 mile drive after which I'd hang them from a tree using cheese-wire then use them as dart practice. They'll think twice about bullying anyone again.
On second thoughts, I'll change it from a cheese-wire to thong elastic....does anyone have any spare they could supply, how about you Alice? ;) :Razz

[lol]

tonkatojo
17-Jul-09, 11:09
As for you Jox have you ever considered councilling as you seem to have some serious issues going on there. :eek: :Razz

I hope you are not suggesting JOX does counselling !. :roll:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jul-09, 13:25
On second thoughts, I'll change it from a cheese-wire to thong elastic....does anyone have any spare they could supply, how about you Alice?

[lol]

Hee hee try Edinburgh I did see some in a toilet bin once many moons ago. Cant think how it got there :lol: