PDA

View Full Version : Would you ...?

laurzee89
16-Jul-09, 20:53
does anyone else think there is a lack of entertainment for children in caithness?

if there was a wacky warehouse/jungle gym type place for, lets say, under 11s in Caithness would you use it?

i would be grateful for your opinions, if you could say if you have children, look after children, if you would have used it if it was available when you did have children etc?

just want to see if there is anyone in the same area of thinking as me?

Rheghead
16-Jul-09, 21:00
Yep, we would use such a thing, but whether the resident population is sufficient to make it good business venture is another matter. I would have thought Mey Castle would have something like this to go with the animal thing.

Bobinovich
16-Jul-09, 21:05
A read through this thread (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=26272) will show you're not alone - others have investigated the possibilities in the past and drawn much the same conclusions as Rheghead.

Amy-Winehouse
16-Jul-09, 22:03
does anyone else think there is a lack of entertainment for children in caithness?

if there was a wacky warehouse/jungle gym type place for, lets say, under 11s in Caithness would you use it?

i would be grateful for your opinions, if you could say if you have children, look after children, if you would have used it if it was available when you did have children etc?

just want to see if there is anyone in the same area of thinking as me?

Id be delighted to see something like that in Wick, there is nothing for them here absolutely nothing- I remember Jungle jacks in Blackpool years ago & it was brilliant fun, Our kids need & deserve something like that in Wick- sorry Thurso but I think you have far better swing parks & amenities up there whereas we have nothing- Our turn;)