PDA

View Full Version : Martina Coles The Take

nicnic74
15-Jul-09, 22:10
Did anyone watch this a few weeks ago when it was on. I just got round to watching it today on my sky plus & just watched the last episode tonite & it just got to the bit where Ozzy was in the prison church & the stupid sky plus stopped recording ( not to say i was guttted, a few choice words were used:mad:)

Anyone ken e ending

Cheers

zappster
15-Jul-09, 22:16
yea i just watched the last 2 episodes myself today... did ye see the real bad fella get killed by the wife o his mate?she stabbed him in the neck in her hairdressers with a pair of scissors.. the bad fellas wife then moved away from the area to protect the yowng cheel .
Great series

joxville
15-Jul-09, 22:19
I didn't watch the series but the book was great.

nicnic74
15-Jul-09, 22:21
aye did see that bits just wanted to ken what happened to Jimmy, did he find out in e end that wee Jimmy wizna his but Freddies, & your right it wiz a real good series.

Hopefully we get more on our screens soon

porshiepoo
15-Jul-09, 22:25
All her books are great.
My friend used to go to school with Martina Cole, she was known as Minnie Whiteside then. Guess what, she was the biggest bully going!
Still, I imagine she experienced or witnessed alot of what she writes about so I guess it would explain the bullying.

nicnic74
15-Jul-09, 22:27
Iv never read any of her books but i think i will give them a shot as everyone says they are really good

bettedaviseyes
15-Jul-09, 22:43
thought this program was great the guy that played freddie great acting i seen that actor playing yet another great part in BRONSON here a wee clip for you's that have not seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XzmR6Pmmgw great film :cool:

katarina
16-Jul-09, 00:54
Iv never read any of her books but i think i will give them a shot as everyone says they are really good

Read a lot of her books. Mite still have a few around. will pass them on to you if i still have them.

nicnic74
16-Jul-09, 07:41
Cheers Katarina that wud be great

floyed
16-Jul-09, 08:19
I have read a lot of her books too, the are really good reads cant put them down once you start:D Missed the programm tho would of liked to have seen it as i have read the book!

scotsboy
16-Jul-09, 12:55
All her books are great.
My friend used to go to school with Martina Cole, she was known as Minnie Whiteside then. Guess what, she was the biggest bully going!
Still, I imagine she experienced or witnessed alot of what she writes about so I guess it would explain the bullying.

I have seen a couple of interviews with her, and not suprised she was a bully - she does not come across very well.........in fact having watched the interviews it put me off watching the series when I was back in the UK last month.

katarina
17-Jul-09, 18:38
sorry, i must have sent them all to the charity shop!