PDA

View Full Version : What about Tesco???

Fran
22-Mar-06, 02:11
:confused: still no word about Tesco, no sign up by the airport that they have aquired the land, no advertising for staff (apart from manager). what has happened? Are they still coming to wick? Has planning permission been granted yet?
Asda seems to be more ahead than Tesco, yet tesco put their plans in first? does anyone know the answer?:~(

ice box
22-Mar-06, 02:14
:confused: still no word about Tesco, no sign up by the airport that they have aquired the land, no advertising for staff (apart from manager). what has happened? Are they still coming to wick? Has planning permission been granted yet?
Asda seems to be more ahead than Tesco, yet tesco put their plans in first? does anyone know the answer?:~(
As far i as know they are still going a head with it, sooner the better .:D

willowbankbear
22-Mar-06, 02:14
Not a clue Fran, I was wondering that myself

robbain
22-Mar-06, 07:52
Rumours, is that they are starting building next month, deadline for opening in November. The post of Tesco Manager was advertised last month in the job centre if I recall properly, I think is that whoever is appointed manager has to at least trained for six months with Tescos before they are handed over to Wick

the original ducky
22-Mar-06, 10:06
yeah i cant wait for tescos or asda comes up we need some more good shops up here, sooner the better i say!

the original ducky
22-Mar-06, 10:07
also they will bring more job vacanies to caithness which has to be a good thing!