PDA

View Full Version : sickness bug

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 09:18
hi there just wondering if anyone has had the latest sickness bug that's on the go.I have and today is the first day since 10 days that i can say i feel just about back to normal.It's the worst sickness bug i've ever had oh god it was tuff :~(

hotrod4
14-Jul-09, 09:24
hi there just wondering if anyone has had the latest sickness bug that's on the go.I have and today is the first day since 10 days that i can say i feel just about back to normal.It's the worst sickness bug i've ever had oh god it was tuff :~(
Maybe it was a hangover from the last day of the season, as I have heard many a Celtic person say that they were" Pig sick".;)
Sorry couldnt resist it.
Havent been feeling 100% for a while now so there is definitely something on the go, Mrs Rod and the kids have said the same so theres defo somthing doing the rounds.

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 09:42
Maybe it was a hangover from the last day of the season, as I have heard many a Celtic person say that they were" Pig sick".;)
Sorry couldnt resist it.
Havent been feeling 100% for a while now so there is definitely something on the go, Mrs Rod and the kids have said the same so theres defo somthing doing the rounds.
oh funny ha ha enjoy it while it lasts,once in four years says it all dont it:) i wasn't feeling right myself for about a week before i took it,i just put it down to the heat,but im glad i took it then as were going on holiday soon i'd have hated to take it while of on holiday.Roll on next season HOTROD4 roll on

porshiepoo
14-Jul-09, 09:43
No sickie bug but my daughter is quite ill at the mo.
She has hayfever which starts off her asthma so she's struggling quite bad at the moment - bless her!

Glad to hear you're on the mend though Celtic Lass.

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 10:01
No sickie bug but my daughter is quite ill at the mo.
She has hayfever which starts off her asthma so she's struggling quite bad at the moment - bless her!

Glad to hear you're on the mend though Celtic Lass.
oh i hope your little girl feels better soon and hopefully she won't get this sickness on top of everything else.Mind you've got to look after yourself to get well wishes to your little girl

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 11:30

mmmmm celtic lass are you sure its not a hangover seeing as youve alot of time on your hands now your on a few weeks hols :lol:

But in saying that i think hotrod has a very valid point in what he says too.:lol:

porshiepoo
14-Jul-09, 12:16
oh i hope your little girl feels better soon and hopefully she won't get this sickness on top of everything else.Mind you've got to look after yourself to get well wishes to your little girl

Cheers for that.
The asthma we can treat, same goes for the Hayfever but I'm so concerned about her being vulnerable to other problems while she's like this.
She starts work with horses soon and this is going to be hard for her if the doc can't help prevent it happening every time she gets hayfever.

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 12:25
mmmmm celtic lass are you sure its not a hangover seeing as youve alot of time on your hands now your on a few weeks hols :lol:

But in saying that i think hotrod has a very valid point in what he says too.:lol:
believe me when i tell you this,last time i had a voddie was when schools broke up,so hopefully the voddie will get tanned this weekend :D 2 drams and i'll be on my back not used till it now.Maybe i've turned over a new leaf!

111heather
14-Jul-09, 12:46
what is normal for you

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 13:17
believe me when i tell you this,last time i had a voddie was when schools broke up,so hopefully the voddie will get tanned this weekend :D 2 drams and i'll be on my back not used till it now.Maybe i've turned over a new leaf!

Hell your liver will be loving you the now. A new leaf? Im speechless :lol::lol:

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 13:18
what is normal for you

Does celtic lass get the feeling shes getting ganged up on. Better watch out or the toothbrush will be gettin taken out.:lol::lol:

kmahon2001
14-Jul-09, 13:39

This isn't the one that came up to Invergordon on the Marco Polo, is it?:eek:

BINBOB
14-Jul-09, 14:47

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...one does wonder!!!:roll:

111heather
14-Jul-09, 15:15
she aint that bad to give us the toothbrush it will be the tooth pick lol:lol::lol:

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 16:02
Does celtic lass get the feeling shes getting ganged up on. Better watch out or the toothbrush will be gettin taken out.:lol::lol:
maybe the toothbrush AND the toothpick ha ha roll on 17th august[lol]

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 16:04
she aint that bad to give us the toothbrush it will be the tooth pick lol:lol::lol:
um maybe ![lol]

111heather
14-Jul-09, 16:06
we will bribe her we the voddy instead she likes that:lol::lol:

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 16:07
don't know could well be i just hope it doesn't come calling at my house again.I was speaking to other people and they were saying its raging in the county

celtic lass
14-Jul-09, 16:09
we will bribe her we the voddy instead she likes that:lol::lol:
um now that sounds up my street with a drop of coke and a bit of ice [lol]

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:02
was ill on friday was boiling an head sore head sat was the same but head was spinning ,still no rite yet starting with a cough now an still groggy

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 17:04
was ill on friday was boiling an head sore head sat was the same but head was spinning ,still no rite yet starting with a cough now an still groggy

Ye know what ye've got bobby.Ye've got the "Back to Work Holiday Blues!!!":lol::lol:

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:07
mite be but am soldiering on :lol:

Fran
14-Jul-09, 23:55
Maybe you got a shout at bingo and the shock was too much for you. missed you," a " did ok though, her voice was in top form!!