PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Night 13th September

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 23:06
See you all at 8:30 on the 13th.

I've got my thinking cap on, hope Wee Gili doesn't start a fecht!!!

Hairy

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 23:25
Well done Hairy. See you next Thursday if not before. Thank you to Partan for this week.

Anonymous
09-Sep-01, 01:34
I won't be able to make the Quiz for ma Fecht or anything else:(

Hope ye can all stay on-line till aroond 10:00pm Caithness time and I PROMISE I'll try to get a Fecht going then :)

Good Luck with the Quiz Hairy and watch oot for trouble makers:p

and Partan? did you give me10 points for that "thriller" question ? cause I really DO have it andI all ye asked was "Who had the record "Thriller"?:p:p

Partan
09-Sep-01, 08:02
Weegili asked:

"Partan? did you give me10 points for that "thriller" question ? cause I really DO have it andI all ye asked was "Who had the record "Thriller"?"

For xxxx sake, wumman, stop girnan ye've got the ten points! As I recall that gives a total of 10 because you failed to score itherwise!!! Ye wir too bizy tryan til fecht - typical Springparker! :grin: :grin:

Dinna be too late on Thursday or ye'll get no points again. By the way you were too heavy handed with the pickle on last weeks sannies!

Anonymous
09-Sep-01, 14:48
Partan..sorry about all the pickles:( I jist thoucht at yir age ye wanted a lot o pickles:p:) Have a great time at the quiz and I will be home an on-line A.S.A.P.

htwood
10-Sep-01, 23:12
WeeGili, We'll save the fight for when you arrive. It just wouldn't be the same without you.