PDA

View Full Version : What fasinates you?

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 02:27
For me it has to be watching people. i love watching children play and seeing how they're faces change in their games or how they do something.

I'm quite perceptive of other people and like to study someone's body language and how they carry themselves.

An other thing that fascinates me is shiny things :lol:

I love holographic paper [lol]

horseman
12-Jul-09, 02:53
Hi Vistravi-nice thread-
Staying away from sport!!
Yes seeing the perception of little 'uns at their various activities comes high up for me-lots of big smiles there:) -
After that it must be animals an birds.
Whole world there!
An the smiles I get from mrs. h--I wish every one else their equivilent:D

David Banks
12-Jul-09, 10:53
For me it has to be watching people. i love watching children play and seeing how they're faces change in their games or how they do something.

I'm quite perceptive of other people and like to study someone's body language and how they carry themselves.

An other thing that fascinates me is shiny things :lol:

I love holographic paper [lol]

My grandaughter had her 4th birthday party yesterday! It was controlled (mostly) pandemonium. The poor parents are still recovering. The back yard had a big (big for a backyard) waterslide setup and a bouncy castle. The wee ones probably slept well last night also.

For me, I recently heard a saying that Philosophy is questions which may never be answered - and - Religion is answers that may never be questioned. I'm having fun with the philosophy questions.

sweetpea
12-Jul-09, 12:36
My bunnies keep me fascinated. All 9 of them. They are mesmirising.

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 16:42
My grandaughter had her 4th birthday party yesterday! It was controlled (mostly) pandemonium. The poor parents are still recovering. The back yard had a big (big for a backyard) waterslide setup and a bouncy castle. The wee ones probably slept well last night also.

For me, I recently heard a saying that Philosophy is questions which may never be answered - and - Religion is answers that may never be questioned. I'm having fun with the philosophy questions.

With all that fun they will have slept soundly! Poor mum and dad, not an easy task to control sky high children. I'm a big kid at heart and i would've joined them! As long as i didn't of course break it:lol:

cuddlepop
12-Jul-09, 18:07
Astrology is my fasination.Its amazing how like your sun sign some people are.
Sci fi and anything "unexplained" is another favourite of mine.:D

Cinderella's Shoe
12-Jul-09, 18:14
"What fasinates you?"

Your spelling........

pink25
12-Jul-09, 18:55
Oh oooh! The spelling police are out :eek:

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 19:00
Wondered how long it be untill someone nit picked about spelling. :roll:

But now that you have i see i missed a "c" and remembered where it goes;)

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 19:10
Astrology is my fasination.Its amazing how like your sun sign some people are.
Sci fi and anything "unexplained" is another favourite of mine.:D

I love sci fi too cuddlepop. Mysteries are the best for making you think.

WickWitch
12-Jul-09, 19:12
Sayings.....such as;
It is better to stay silent and look a fool rather than speak and remove all doubt!
In all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane
If I only had a little humility I'd be perfect
:lol:

Amy-Winehouse
12-Jul-09, 19:13
"What fasinates you?"

Your spelling........

Theres always some one :roll:

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 19:15
Oh oooh! The spelling police are out :eek:

Lol pink25. [lol]

David Banks
13-Jul-09, 10:54
Wondered how long it be untill someone nit picked about spelling. :roll:

But now that you have i see i missed a "c" and remembered where it goes;)

No worries. We know you must have been going through a bad spell.

Phoebus_Apollo
13-Jul-09, 12:36
Zen Koans provide me with momentary relief from the systematic logic of Western "Civilisation".

joxville
13-Jul-09, 18:13
What fascinates me is people finding this thread fascinating....and sliced bread. :eek: ;)

Vistravi
13-Jul-09, 19:28
What fascinates me is people finding this thread fascinating....and sliced bread.

Sliced bread? :eek::lol:

joxville
13-Jul-09, 19:38
Yep, sliced bread. Whatever the greatest thing before sliced bread would probably have fascinated me, however, these days it's sliced bread for me. And the aglet on the end of shoe laces....who fits them?

Vistravi
13-Jul-09, 20:12
Yep, sliced bread. Whatever the greatest thing before sliced bread would probably have fascinated me, however, these days it's sliced bread for me. And the aglet on the end of shoe laces....who fits them?

Um isn't it just a plastic kind of cap thing to make it easier to thread your lace on your shoe? :lol:

joxville
13-Jul-09, 21:05
It is but it's proper name is an aglet.

lynne duncan
13-Jul-09, 22:07
everything
moths and butterflies and my littlest ones joy in looking for and at them
jewellery especially opals
beautiful geographic views
beaches
human interaction, i love people watching, if i get a chance to sit in a street side cafe and just to watch

Anne x
13-Jul-09, 23:09
Life in general, Watching People ,History , most important Learning I learn something new every day be it fact or fiction another thing I learned is life is for the living and certainly far to short for some and the Sea love the sea

oldmarine
14-Jul-09, 04:34
My greatgrandchildren fascinates me.