PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting what i want, did you?

Vistravi
11-Jul-09, 18:17
For my 21st next weekend i'm getting my 2nd and last tattoo, getting to see my closest friend and my sister after not seeing them and getting the crack with them for a few months and also have a special present from my partner this year. A gorgeous ring that has my faviourite gemstones in it. Only thing missing is my mum, my brothers,my step dad, my step sis and my partner.

Having a late celebration with the family that can't make it for next weekend.

My partner is working away just now but we have plans for when he is finished. Was allowed to have my gorgeous ring early as it had to be resized, not by much though. He did his best :roll:

I can't think of any other way to celebrate my birthday.

What did you do for your 21st?

grumpy1
12-Jul-09, 00:25
thats sounds really nice...sorry yr important peeps arn't there with you but hey u have us here on the org with you..

for my 21st i wasnt long joined up (the army)..i mind pub crawling round aldershot and getting laughed at by a couple of paras because id had a skinful an felt brave enough to take them on.....yup those were the days lol....:roll:

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 01:04
thats sounds really nice...sorry yr important peeps arn't there with you but hey u have us here on the org with you..

for my 21st i wasnt long joined up (the army)..i mind pub crawling round aldershot and getting laughed at by a couple of paras because id had a skinful an felt brave enough to take them on.....yup those were the days lol....:roll:

My partner if he could be he would be there for it. We're planning a wee break next month as we both need it. And a visit to see my family is coming up soon as well.

Lol sounds like you had fun G1 ;)

The Angel Of Death
12-Jul-09, 02:08
Just had a 30th party at mines tonight everyone mates and friends / family were there and that's what was important to me

Well that and the sticky sausages that I'm scoffing the now ;)

horseman
12-Jul-09, 03:06
My 21st was at RAF Bicester way back when,but it is great to look back on it. Did'ent know damm all,but thought I did:)
Still 'aint all that clued up-but it has been a lovely journey to where I am now:D

Connor.
12-Jul-09, 03:49
Yet to happen ;)

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 16:45
Yet to happen ;)

Aye you're just over child age;)