PDA

View Full Version : Tugmisstress

chocolatechip
11-Jul-09, 15:04
has anyone seen or heard from Tugmistress. Have not seen her here on the org for a while.:confused

golach
11-Jul-09, 15:15
has anyone seen or heard from Tugmistress. Have not seen her here on the org for a while.:confused
She is on holiday in Shetland, and her computer got hit by lightening :(

teddybear1873
11-Jul-09, 16:41
She is on holiday in Shetland, and her computer got hit by lightening :(

As a weather forcaster, didn't she see it coming :-)

Connor.
11-Jul-09, 16:56
As a weather forcaster, didn't she see it coming :-)

I wouldn't be surprised....it happened in a flash

:roll:

weeksider
11-Jul-09, 17:55
She was in Shetland until last night ,as she took long ferry trip to Aberdeen ,now there for few days ,home tuesday night.
I & lots have missed her on the web

Stefan
11-Jul-09, 18:08
I had been wondering why the data wasn't showing in Firefox (windfox addon) because it usually shows the wind speed for scrabster from her weather station.
Hope somebody will fix it for her. Offered parts for the computer but won't have time to actually look at the pc, but I've seen another thread where somebody offered help.

lazytown
11-Jul-09, 19:36
Currently looking into to it, hopefully have her weather station back up in the next week.

young_fishin_neep
12-Jul-09, 15:01
Mother dearest is back on tuesday evening, and then away again on friday morning, sorry to inform you guys but she wont be around much untill august. shes my mother and i havent seen her since start of my college course and now im done shes away all time.

internet and phone been down at our house is down and has been since the lightening :( mum is going to try and get it sorted either wednesday or thursday.

xxxx

Tugmistress
15-Jul-09, 09:40
Hi Folks,
my apologies about the weather station data not uploading, neep is quite right, the phone line got zapped, which the BT mannie fixed on monday for me, but i have now found out the extension to the living room got zapped too, so off in to town for another one shortly - BUT - the computer motherboard is fried too. on a good note, the hard drive seems to be working ok and is still collecting data from the weather station and displaying it on my monitor so as and when the computer gets fixed or i can get another tower in it's place then hopefully all the missing data will be there :)

teddybear, i've not been on the net properly for over 3 weeks and i don't usually look for thunderstorms, i was on my way from aberdeen to inverness when the lightening strike took out the phones and set fire to the mannie's house in the village :(