PDA

View Full Version : Are All Men Doomed

The Angel Of Death
10-Jul-09, 12:26
Given the latest "Breakthrough" currently doing the rounds on the news (CLICKY (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8138963.stm) for it)

The question has to be raised what next for men are we all doomed if we are no longer required how will we cope ?

Do all women out there not realise we will be needed for certain tasks like DIY (No a shoe doesn't count as a hammer) gardening plumbing fixing the car getting rid of spiders and various other creepy crawlies and not to mention opening jars that are stuck plus hundreds of other manly jobs around the house that women take for granted

I can see it now 100 years in the future gardens overgrown cars left at the side of the road cause they are not getting fixed and spiders have taken over half of the uk not to mention a jar of jam in everyone's cupboards that's been unable to get opened for years

But all joking aside if man is no longer required what next will we see the world descent into a female only super society where all men are shunned and left on stroma out of the way ? Would we be able to accept life as second class citizens ?

Answers on a postcard

bobbyrussell09
10-Jul-09, 12:32
Given the latest "Breakthrough" currently doing the rounds on the news (CLICKY (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8138963.stm) for it)

The question has to be raised what next for men are we all doomed if we are no longer required how will we cope ?

Do all women out there not realise we will be needed for certain tasks like DIY (No a shoe doesn't count as a hammer) gardening plumbing fixing the car getting rid of spiders and various other creepy crawlies and not to mention opening jars that are stuck plus hundreds of other manly jobs around the house that women take for granted

I can see it now 100 years in the future gardens overgrown cars left at the side of the road cause they are not getting fixed and spiders have taken over half of the uk not to mention a jar of jam in everyone's cupboards that's been unable to get opened for years

But all joking aside if man is no longer required what next will we see the world descent into a female only super society where all men are shunned and left on stroma out of the way ? Would we be able to accept life as second class citizens ?

Answers on a postcard
hope it doesnt happen ,dont want to be stuck on some island lol

tonkatojo
10-Jul-09, 12:33

Answers on a postcard

Some would say we are already, usually the married ones !.. ;)

WickWitch
10-Jul-09, 12:45
I can do just about everything that a man can do except for my car......and my mechanic is a woman :lol:. However, I am always grateful for the male of the species to do the less pleasant tasks like cleaning the drain, sweeping the chimney etc......men you do have a place in this world....for now :lol::lol:

Phoebus_Apollo
10-Jul-09, 14:07
I don`t think men as a species is doomed - I think all humanity is.

mrsinkstack
10-Jul-09, 14:35

Answers on a postcard

Thoughts that's what the rabbit was for ? Replacing blokes that is !! :) I can't change a tyre if I get a puncture in case I break a nail but flutter my eyelashes at any passing males :roll: I'm all for equal rights, feminism rules and all that but why have a dog and bark yourself !! And before I get lashed - I am only joking - the rabbit isn't that good :Razz

Flashman
10-Jul-09, 16:05

Answers on a postcard

In alot of things we are second class citizens, we supposedly live in a world of equality of the sexes but unfortunatly im some areas it has tipped the other way.

Also some women still take things like men paying for drinks and meals for granted.

The Angel Of Death
10-Jul-09, 16:10
Thoughts that's what the rabbit was for ? Replacing blokes that is !!

That would be some sight a rabbit changing a tyre at the side of the road ;)

WickWitch
10-Jul-09, 16:10
- the rabbit isn't that good :Razz

The rabbit isn't that good??? But...it doesn't snore, hog all the duvet, leaves a ring around the bath, farts, is never too drunk and lasts as long as you want...all for the price of a few batteries :lol:.......but then again it doesn't give you a cuddle when you need one.

scorrie
10-Jul-09, 16:54
The rabbit isn't that good??? But...it doesn't snore, hog all the duvet, leaves a ring around the bath, farts, is never too drunk and lasts as long as you want...all for the price of a few batteries :lol:.......but then again it doesn't give you a cuddle when you need one.

The rabbit doesn't take a wage in every week though!!

David Banks
10-Jul-09, 17:14
Hello out there.
I have attempted to attach a couple of jpg pictures to this posting, but do not know if it worked.
I'm going to submit reply and see what happens.

The Angel Of Death
10-Jul-09, 17:38
Tell you what wouldnt mind "Aquiring" one of them signs bet a fair few are pinched every year

badger
10-Jul-09, 19:06
Try reading John Wyndham's Consider her Ways if you want to know what a world without men might be like. Don't think I fancy it somehow.

Stefan
10-Jul-09, 20:02
C'mon lads, be honest, we all know that we are practically obsolete....;)

lister
10-Jul-09, 20:29
C'mon lads, be honest, we all know that we are practically obsolete....;)
Obsolete,i don't know there?
Previous posts have commented on a rabbit??
Bet they cannae get a round o drinks in so I'm safe!

Bazeye
10-Jul-09, 23:00

bet they cant roll a spliff either. :D

grumpy1
10-Jul-09, 23:09
hope it doesnt happen ,dont want to be stuck on some island lol

hahaha just think of the peace u'd get.....

oldmarine
11-Jul-09, 05:00
The Bible's book of Revelations describes an end time for our earth when it will be replaced with a new earth. It just doesn't give a date when that will happen. It does interject some clues, but mankind continuously misread those clues.

mrsinkstack
11-Jul-09, 10:54
The Bible's book of Revelations describes an end time for our earth when it will be replaced with a new earth. It just doesn't give a date when that will happen. It does interject some clues, but mankind continuously misread those clues.

Does it say anything about a rabbit ???? !!! :D Mind you the thing would be useless without the batteries and lets face it, it's mostly blokes who work in the battery factory, so there you go, blokes have their use after all ! :roll:

Sorry, I lied, it is that good ! :D

Lolabelle
11-Jul-09, 11:16
If men are doomed ( and I hope not) then women will be too. We are meant to be 2 halves of a whole. And while some folk manage to find other ways to fulfill their lives, for me the way God made us is just fine. :Razz
PS, I like men, they are my favourite. [lol]

Stefan
11-Jul-09, 11:28

bet they cant roll a spliff either. :D

Not sure we could trust the rabbit with either of the above activity,
but I am sure women are capable of both...

There you go, obsolete after all... providing those men carry on with making themselves obsolete by producing sperm from ... what was it again?

lister
11-Jul-09, 17:33
So what happens to hermaphrodite's???

The Angel Of Death
11-Jul-09, 17:44
So what happens to hermaphrodite's???

There only half doomed

Think of them as being relegated to the second division ;)

Stefan
11-Jul-09, 18:11
LOL !
BTW, the correct term is intersexed, not hermaphrodite.

Does the rabbit come under that category ???