PDA

View Full Version : Ubergirl Quarter finals

johnlc
10-Jul-09, 08:43
Hey all lyndsay here,a while ago i had put a thread on here sayin that i got thru to compete in 1 of Scotlands biggest modelling competitions,Uber Girl 2009 which started back in may,dont know if u saw it on the paper but i am now thru to the quarter finals:grin:This monday sees 70 girls being eliminated,the biggest amount to be eliminated so far,so this is quite scary as i really want to make it to the final,there is only 4 weeks to go for the final so it is getting real hard as u cld probably imagine.I am so happy that people have voted for me to go this far as i really didnt think i would so thankyou all for ur votes and support.

Really would be great to be 1 of the 10 girls in the final,so if u can could u please txt UBER 26 to 63333 plz to keep me in to the very end:)Txts cost 50p plus ur standard network rate.
Thankyou to everyone in advance:)

butterfly
10-Jul-09, 13:33
Well done Lyndsay,you go girl! Best of luck for the next round!

telfordstar
10-Jul-09, 13:43
well done to you lindsay. Keep us all posted :D

johnlc
10-Jul-09, 14:26
Thanxs both of u:)i will do:)

Tinkerbell09
10-Jul-09, 14:43
Good Luck Lyndsay! You got my vote! (when i get round to putting money in my mobile!) [lol]:D

johnlc
10-Jul-09, 15:27
Lol thanxs tinkerbell:)
xxx

johnlc
14-Jul-09, 18:05
Hey all have made it thru to the 2nd stage of the quarter finals of the competition and i am in the top most votes also:)So to anyone who voted thankyou so much
Next week we see 100 girls being eliminated on the monday between midday and midnight.Lines will then open again on the tuesday for the semi finals,this lasts for 2 weeks so plz vote for me to stay in the competition

Thankyou all

Txt UBER 26 to 63333,txts cost 50p plus ur standard network rate
xxxxxxxxxxxx

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 18:24
Hey all have made it thru to the 2nd stage of the quarter finals of the competition and i am in the top most votes also:)So to anyone who voted thankyou so much
Next week we see 100 girls being eliminated on the monday between midday and midnight.Lines will then open again on the tuesday for the semi finals,this lasts for 2 weeks so plz vote for me to stay in the competition

Thankyou all

Txt UBER 26 to 63333,txts cost 50p plus ur standard network rate
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done to you lindasy for gettin so far. I wish you the very best of luck and keep us posted :D

Serenity
14-Jul-09, 18:46
How do we know if we want to vote for you if you don't provide your entry picture or show us the competitors?

johnlc
15-Jul-09, 06:40
go on to www.ubergirl.co.uk (http://www.ubergirl.co.uk)

click view girls
then on the right hand side there is a search box,type in UBER 26,which is me,ul c the other girls also

xxx

johnlc
21-Jul-09, 07:14
Hey all have just found out i am thru to the semi finals:Dcant believe it,am so excited.
Thankyou to everyone who has voted for me to keep me in

To get me to the final please txt UBER 26 to 63333

Thankyou all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Venture
21-Jul-09, 08:06
Well done Lyndsay. Good luck to you for the next stage of the competition.;)

johnlc
24-Jul-09, 08:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejg2Ty7lNU0

check out the Uber girl 2009 final video:)

Plz vote for me by txting UBER 26 to 63333

Thankyou

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

johnlc
24-Jul-09, 08:53
THE UBER GIRL FINAL HAS MOVED VENUES AND DATES

THE FINAL EVENT WILL NOW BE HELD ON

FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2009

@

CORINTHIAN

INGRAM STREET, GLASGOW

Check out our exclusive final video above

So why the change?

It’s Simple! The Grand Final is going to be Bigger, Better and Grander, making your participation in Uber Girl Scotland 2009 a more fantastic experience. Uber Girl has been planning the changes for weeks however we sneakily kept it to ourselves until all the finer details were confirmed. It’s your Grand Final so it’s only right you know first. Uber Girl has over the past months been approached by many brands, companies and organisations who have shown huge interest in being involved with Uber Girl and in particular the Grand Final Event..

So whats new?

More Girls in the Grand Final Event, now 20.

Final 20 Girls to take part in Pre Grand Final promotions, Media & Catwalk training.

Grand Final Event & After show Party both contained in same Venue.

A Grander VIP celebrity Event.

Showcase and launch NEW Uber Girl Brand events.

Paparazzi Style entrance.

Uber Girl TV Interviews.

VOTING WILL STILL STOP ON WEEK ENDING 9th AUGUST 2009 AS BEFORE! Suzie McGuire is still the host, Calum Best is still heading the Judging panel, the event is still being covered by the national press and TV coverage, Voting still finishes on the same date, but here is where things get better and bigger;

The Date – The date has now changed to Friday 4th of September 2009. Why? Simple, we have so may companies contacting Uber Girl looking to get involved with the Final Girls. As a result of this increased interest Uber Girl requires more time to get all our Top 20 hotties prepared for this bigger & better Final Event. In the weeks leading up to the Final event all the Final Girls will be involved in Photo shoots, catwalk Training and Media/Video training for the Grand Final Event. This training will enhance and add to your Grand Final experience preparing you and making the Grand Final a fantastic Night for you all.

More Girls in the Grand Final – We have been asked on many occasions by Girls in the competition will the last weekly Top 20 be in the Final, it was always the intention to have only 10 in the Final, however, now we have a bigger, better event Uber Girl decided to reward all the hard working Girls and increase the number of Finalists to 20. So, as of this time next week, if you are still in the competition, you will be one of approx 70 girls battling it out for a place in the final 20 girls.

Grand Final & After show party in the same venue - The Corinthian, Ingram Street, Glasgow, arguably the most exclusive and trendiest Venue in Glasgow, we feel will compliment what we are doing at Uber Girl, giving the final an extravagant, exclusive, trendy vibe. Hosting the event in The Corinthian gives us a larger capacity, as we are taking over 3 levels, creating a VIP Area, General access area, and After show party in the Lite Club in the basement, providing the Grand Final & After show Party all under the one roof.

UNIQUE to the Uber Girl Final 2009 we will be setting up the stage/catwalk in a way that has never before been done at the venue, so prepare for something spectacular.

VIP Celebrity Event – In addition to the Host, and Celebrity Judges the Uber Girl Scotland 2009 Final will be the Celebrity Hub of Scotland on Friday September 4th , be there to rub shoulders with the Celebrity guests from the world of Fashion, TV and Sport, don’t forget your camera.

Uber Girl Launch of New Brand Events - Be the first to see the launch and showcase of Uber Girls new brand events, Be the first to be in the know of what’s to come in 2009/2010.

Ticket Type & Prices - Due to the change of venue, and larger capacity, containing both the grande final and after show party all in the one venue. We can alter ticket prices, once again another additional benefit we can pass onto everyone else, tickets are now priced at:

Standard Event Ticket: £15.00 inc After show party pass

VIP Event Ticket: £30.00 (Seated) inc After show party pass

After show party ticket only: £8.00

johnlc
25-Jul-09, 14:43
The comp is getting so intense now,want to make the final so bad,monday at midday is elimination day where 100 girls are getting eliminated:eek:so scared lol

xxxxxxxxx

Amy-Winehouse
27-Jul-09, 00:10
What will you be like on the day of the final if yer kacking yourself now? Just a wee question - Do you think you can win it? I cant get a signal where I am just now so I cant vote for you.

Mr Winehouse

pinkandglittery2
27-Jul-09, 11:46
good luck for the final, had a look at the site, is number 14 karly from big brother?!! youre sure to win, have fun and good luck:)

johnlc
06-Aug-09, 07:05
Have made it into the final:Dcant believe it,thankyou so much for all ur votes.
Yes mr winehouse i try to think positive so u never know if i will win or not,just proud of myself for getting this far:)

johnlc
06-Aug-09, 16:22
Am off down to glasgow on sat for my uber girl shoot and interview for the press:)so keep ur eyes open lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx