PDA

View Full Version : Looking for male boxer

jac1791
09-Jul-09, 22:36
Hi -- Im looking for a male boxer to use as stud next time my female comes into season, she went 9 month in between last time, and she was in season mid april
if anyone could help me out please PM me -- thx

jac

jac1791
11-Jul-09, 21:26
come on -- there has to be someone with a male boxer that would like the chance for him to become a daddy!!!! lol

Kevin Milkins
12-Jul-09, 14:03
I am sure Casper would have been delighted to help out but has had the snip now,:( .

Aussie Wicker has a fine looking young dog that might be up for it though.:Razz

Jackpot
12-Jul-09, 19:39
Would hope that in your search for a male boxer you will make sure that he has been properly heart tested?

Am assuming as you are looking for a stud dog that your girl has already had hers tested?

BINBOB
12-Jul-09, 20:23
Would hope that in your search for a male boxer you will make sure that he has been properly heart tested?

Am assuming as you are looking for a stud dog that your girl has already had hers tested?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:roll:

jac1791
12-Jul-09, 21:01
yes - she is heart and hip scored!!

so now just the search for a nice gentleman to help her out.

Jackpot
13-Jul-09, 21:57
So glad to read that! A lot of people don't bother as they think testing is a waste of time. It is good that you are being responsible and I hope you find a nice chap to do the deed!!!

BINBOB
13-Jul-09, 22:20
So glad to read that! A lot of people don't bother as they think testing is a waste of time. It is good that you are being responsible and I hope you find a nice chap to do the deed!!!

Ditto..................;)

jac1791
17-Jul-09, 18:19
There must be someonr out there with a male boxer, I would like to find one soon so that they can meet up and see how they get along before Roxy comes into season, I'm willing to travel with her.

Aussiewicker
22-Jul-09, 13:14
Hi there,

We have 2 boxer dogs here in Wick that we would be willing to put forward if they come up to the mark.....

Byron & Burleigh. Often seen walking up Wick River of an evening.

Byron was 3 years old last month & is quite small set (compact pocket rocket type)

Burleigh will be 2 years old in Nov. & is rather massive for his age (we are talking a BIG dog here; believe me).

Both great temperaments. Love humans as you will know. Both brindle (Byron is Red Brindle, Burleigh more dark), both with tails, all up to date with vaccinations etc., etc.

Send a pm so we can get in touch. You're welcome to view both dogs at a suitable time.

Cheers.

Kevin Milkins
22-Jul-09, 13:35
I have met these dogs while out walking my two boxers and they are both fine animals.