PDA

View Full Version : name changing

grumpy1
09-Jul-09, 21:08
does anyone know if it is possible to change yr user name an if so how do u do it......i have decided that i dont like mine as i dont feel it is a true reflection on my personality.....:confused

balto
09-Jul-09, 21:10
does anyone know if it is possible to change yr user name an if so how do u do it......i have decided that i dont like mine as i dont feel it is a true reflection on my personality.....:confused
unfortunatly grumpy1 this isnt possiable, you would have to start another account i think.

grumpy1
09-Jul-09, 21:19
[quote=balto;571499]unfortunatly grumpy1 this isnt possiable, you would have to start another account i

ah rite dont want to start another account its taken me all this time to get the amount of posts ive got.....lol

balto
09-Jul-09, 21:29
[quote=balto;571499]unfortunatly grumpy1 this isnt possiable, you would have to start another account i

ah rite dont want to start another account its taken me all this time to get the amount of posts ive got.....lol
you would just need to work twice as hard to get back to where you are now.

grumpy1
09-Jul-09, 22:05
[quote=grumpy1;571505]
you would just need to work twice as hard to get back to where you are now.

just say it an i struggle as it is u know me quiet type never know what to say.....heheheheheh:eek:

balto
09-Jul-09, 22:06
[quote=balto;571517]

just say it an i struggle as it is u know me quiet type never know what to say.....heheheheheh:eek:
you quiet, my lord you tell lies to [lol]

grumpy1
09-Jul-09, 22:10
[quote=grumpy1;571551]
you quiet, my lord you tell lies to [lol]

hey u know me say like i see it.... here im quiet in my head..its when i open my mouth it lets me down........

balto
09-Jul-09, 22:12
[quote=balto;571552]

hey u know me say like i see it.... here im quiet in my head..its when i open my mouth it lets me down........
doubt you are even quiet just now, you will be saying it as your typing lol[lol]

Bazeye
09-Jul-09, 23:08

Been on the happy pills have we? ;)

Vistravi
10-Jul-09, 02:28

I have wanted to do the same thing g1 but i've build up quite alot of repautation and number of posts i didn't want to lose by starting a new account. It is a shame really that we can't edit our usernames.

robynaus
10-Jul-09, 02:51
Changed mine from my email address to present one as everyone told me I shouldn't use email address for a name. I emailed Chief Moderator and he did it for me. regards robyn

grumpy1
10-Jul-09, 09:37
Been on the happy pills have we? ;)

hell yeah..bit of an over dose me does think...[lol]

Tighsonas4
10-Jul-09, 10:10
we all know the handle you have counts for nothing as your always the smiling life and soul of the party [lol] tony

BMcGillivray
10-Jul-09, 17:19
It should be possible for your username to be changed if you contact the moderator/admin folk. Not something to be overused of course, so choose wisely.

rfr10
10-Jul-09, 21:00
Yes, it is possible - I have done it myself - you just need to get in touch with an admin - it was Niall who changed mine for me a while ago now.

Iffy
10-Jul-09, 21:51
Yeah, IF your name fits then ANYTHING is possible...... ?????

oldmarine
11-Jul-09, 04:55
I changed my name a few years ago. Yes you have to drop one account and pick up another. It depends on how bad you want to change your name.